𝗛𝗮𝗶𝗹𝗲𝘆 𝗠𝗶𝗮'𝘀 𝗙𝗮𝗻 𝗧𝗵𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗱 🧚‍♀️

QueenMae16

1 minute ago, QueenMae16 said:

I'm trusting you on this, I'm excited for it overall though. 

Hope this gets at least her "Traitor" reception, if not more. But Minivan is hard to please. 

I’m just going to stop worrying about what minivan thinks. She’s a 14 year old pop singer, and if they don’t like it, it’s not a reflection on her, or her personal target audience of pop fans. Last week’s performance was good, but I don’t think it was “her,” and I don’t think she was 100% comfortable with it. I think she will do just fine with this song. 

“You Say” would still work, though. 🙂

• Like 4

1 minute ago, TeamAudra said:

I’m just going to stop worrying about what minivan thinks. She’s a 14 year old pop singer, and if they don’t like it, it’s not a reflection on her, or her personal target audience of pop fans. Last week’s performance was good, but I don’t think it was “her,” and I don’t think she was 100% comfortable with it. I think she will do just fine with this song. 

“You Say” would still work, though. 🙂

True, while it would be great for her to make finale, if she doesn't then who cares. She's already a great vocalist with a pure tone.

I'm just done with Minivan tbh, at this point it's no use appealing to their likings. Hailey already has the confidence to strive outside the show.

Not losing hope in her advancement, but just going to enjoy what she has to sing, it'll be great. This song fits her too.

• Like 4

2 minutes ago, QueenMae16 said:

True, while it would be great for her to make finale, if she doesn't then who cares. She's already a great vocalist with a pure tone.

I'm just done with Minivan tbh, at this point it's no use appealing to their likings. Hailey already has the confidence to strive outside the show.

Not losing hope in her advancement, but just going to enjoy what she has to sing, it'll be great. This song fits her too.

That’s what I’m saying. We both know it doesn’t matter. She can just relax and do the best she can, and whatever happens, happens. She’s already proven herself, and shown what she needed to. 

• Like 4

After listening to the studio and how gorgeous it is, I have confidence as long as she delivers it close to this live, it'll be a good moment for Hailey. The problem with this song in the past has been annunciation (I mean, Sia herself doesn't annunciate perfectly and she's still great) but Hailey seemed to have no issue with that whatsoever. So excited to see this live tomorrow!

• Like 2

I like her song choice this week much better, its more her style of ballad than "I'll Stand By You" (I was kind of underwhelmed by that performance/song choice :ph34rwave:)

Can't wait to hear Playoffs level Hailey again with "Elastic Heart"!!

• Like 2