𝗛𝗮𝗶𝗹𝗲𝘆 𝗠𝗶𝗮'𝘀 𝗙𝗮𝗻 𝗧𝗵𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗱 🧚‍♀️

QueenMae16

I'm trying to find other covers that she could potentially do, and how do yall think of Calum Scott/Robyn?

"Dancing On My Own" may not be ideal, but if she needed to use it as an IS or even next weeks' dedication(for whoever its for) She has a good cover of it here:

Of course unpolished parts, but still exudes that raw emotion and vocal ability. A year ago this was posted.

Or even "You Are The Reason" could also be something if she's interested to take it on. I want to add it in the suggestions, but would like to hear what yall think if you want.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, QueenMae16 said:

Along the lines of: "Girl, I am so shocked you weren't in my top 2."

I'm just convinced she wanted to test Hailey in the IS, because her excitement for her wasn't fake on Monday. 

Kelly likes her voice so much, she wanted to hear her sing again. 😂 

In all seriousness, Kelly is usually loyal to her original team, and probably did think Hailey had a good shot at the IS, while Gymani most likely didn’t. The fact that she knocked off Peedy and two popular Ariana contestants speaks volumes. They were actually all popular with they audience. Lots of people are upset about losing Samuel, and he actually performed well. I wish they still showed vote totals on the screen. I’ll be it wasn’t close. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, TeamAudra said:

In all seriousness, Kelly is usually loyal to her original team, and probably did think Hailey had a good shot at the IS, while Gymani most likely didn’t. The fact that she knocked off Peedy and two popular Ariana contestants speaks volumes. They were actually all popular with they audience. Lots of people are upset about losing Samuel, and he actually performed well. I wish they still showed vote totals on the screen. I’ll be it wasn’t close. 

Kelly is definitely invested. Hailey being in the wildcard was certainly stressful, but I think it made her stand out going into the next round. 

• Like 3

15 minutes ago, QueenMae16 said:

I'm trying to find other covers that she could potentially do, and how do yall think of Calum Scott/Robyn?

"Dancing On My Own" may not be ideal, but if she needed to use it as an IS or even next weeks' dedication(for whoever its for) She has a good cover of it here:

Of course unpolished parts, but still exudes that raw emotion and vocal ability. A year ago this was posted.

Or even "You Are The Reason" could also be something if she's interested to take it on. I want to add it in the suggestions, but would like to hear what yall think if you want.

I’d need to hear a more recent cover, but to me, this is along the lines of what she’s already done. I think her wild card song choice was good, though. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Bk1234 said:

Kelly is definitely invested. Hailey being in the wildcard was certainly stressful, but I think it made her stand out going into the next round. 

Yes, it did. I think it qualifies as a moment. Those don’t usually happen in the instant save. 

Edited by TeamAudra
  • Like 3

11 minutes ago, TeamAudra said:

Agreed on that lmao.

And hopefully she at least got half the vote. 

She keeps up with moments like in the IS, and she'll still be a threat in the semis.

• Like 3

32 minutes ago, TeamAudra said:

I love that song! I would have loved if they would have gave it to Carter in the Season 19 finale, he would have killed it; but Instead, they gave him "The Climb":wacko:

If Hailey sings that song, it's gonna be a moment for her, for sure (maybe it could be her "dedication song" next week 👀)

• Like 3

What makes this different from a typical instant save is that she was probably 5-6th in overall votes, which means she’s very likely safe for at least the next couple weeks. So, it gave her the opportunity to give another performance with the spotlight on her, and she delivered in a way that most people probably weren’t expecting. Hopefully, it gives her some momentum, going forward.  

• Like 3

6 minutes ago, TeamAudra said:

What makes this different from a typical instant save is that she was probably 5-6th in overall votes, which means she’s very likely safe for at least the next couple weeks. So, it gave her the opportunity to give another performance with the spotlight on her, and she delivered in a way that most people probably weren’t expecting. Hopefully, it gives her some momentum, going forward.  

For sure, its just that Team Quotas can be not so kind to the 3rd vote getter. If the coach goes for another pick. 

Overall she likely defeated all of Team Ariana and John(Still, I mean no shade but come on) And if she could defeat Peedy in the WC IS. I feel like she was at least 5th, very close to 4th overall in votes.(Jeremy's song likely gave him a bit of an edge)

But still, its going to mean a lot if she can keep up song choices like "Jar Of Hearts"

Kelly is right there with "Piece By Piece", if she needs an obvious choice. 

Edited by QueenMae16
  • Like 3

1 minute ago, QueenMae16 said:

For sure, its just that Team Quotas can be not so kind to the 3rd vote getter. If the coach goes for another pick. 

Overall she likely defeated all of Team Ariana and John(Still I mean no shade but come on) And if she could defeat Peedy in the WC IS. I feel like she was at least 5th, very close to 4th overall in votes.(Jeremy's song likely gave him a bit of an edge)

But still, its going to mean a lot if she can keep up song choices like "Jar Of Hearts"

Kelly is right there with "Piece By Piece", if she needs an obvious choice. 

Yeah…

1. “You Say”

2. “Piece By Piece”

This is just based on covers she’s posted. I’m sure there are other good choices too. 

• Like 3

12 minutes ago, Cookie73 said:

Hailey’s playoff made this compilation. I’m not very surprised, as this was her best week, and I’m happy she won the wildcard

People who know the song and appreciate current music were impressed. They get 2 minutes to make an impression and when most of the audience doesn’t know the song, it  puts them at a disadvantage. If she hadn’t made the top 13, it would have been one of the biggest robberies of all time, especially after that WC performance. 

• Like 4

1 hour ago, TeamAudra said:

If she hadn’t made the top 13, it would have been one of the biggest robberies of all time, especially after that WC performance. 

:yes: I’m gonna be honest, I was afraid that Vaughn would take it. Love the guy, but the way they handled the whole comeback thing - :wacko: 

• Like 4

22 minutes ago, Bk1234 said:

:yes: I’m gonna be honest, I was afraid that Vaughn would take it. Love the guy, but the way they handled the whole comeback thing - :wacko: 

I was more worried about Peedy. 😂 

But, she totally blew him right of the stage, and was rightfully rewarded for it. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

23 minutes ago, Bk1234 said:

For the most part, I was confident Hailey would take it, if only for having the obvious best performance, but I was still worried about Vaughn's name somehow being called 🥴

• Like 3

I was worried for Hailey against Peedy, I knew it would be a fight between the two because minivan could have gone either way for them, funnily how I thought this would have been a match later in the live shows. Lol at it being in the very first round, but yes, if Hailey didn't win that with that slayage of a performance. It would have been a pure robbery and no questions asked. 

Vaughn I wasn't so worried tbh, because he has been absent for like 2 rounds, and he didn't give a high quality performance to warrant my worries.

Not anything against Peedy and Vaughn personally, I'm just talking about the quality and impact of the performances. Hailey got a good song and gave pretty much a 10/10, raw and impressive showcase of a vocal. I was shook tbh, not only did she thrive on Monday, but also soared in an IS, which a lot of past artists can crumble because of nerves. Hailey didn't and showed the audience why she deserves to be here, and to keep slaying with her natural talent.

Edited by QueenMae16
  • Like 5

5 minutes ago, British Man said:

Hailey's Instant Save performance is now the most viewed of all of the Playoff performances, having more views than Wendy Moten!

You could argue that her performance of Monday got so many viems because of the song choice, but in her Instant Save performance, she sang a song from 10 years ago, and still got the most viems 👏👏

• Like 4

47 minutes ago, Gustavo527 said:

You could argue that her performance of Monday got so many viems because of the song choice, but in her Instant Save performance, she sang a song from 10 years ago, and still got the most viems 👏👏

Sadly unable to view it in the Philippines 🥲

• Sad 5

2 hours ago, FloorWax said:

Sadly unable to view it in the Philippines 🥲

Wait, so it has the most views of the week, despite being georesticted? 

Try this one before it gets take down. 

or this one. 

Edited by TeamAudra
  • Like 1

Just now, TeamAudra said:

Wait, so it has the most views of the week, despite being georesticted? 

Well, everything is georestricted for me 😭

They're all available for like an hour or two after uploading for me, then they disappear. They've been making them available to watch again on a schedule, its as if we were only finding out the first week battle pairings.

I have no clue as to why this is happening.

• Like 3