๐—›๐—ฎ๐—ถ๐—น๐—ฒ๐˜† ๐— ๐—ถ๐—ฎ'๐˜€ ๐—™๐—ฎ๐—ป ๐—ง๐—ต๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐—ฑ ๐Ÿงšโ€โ™€๏ธ

QueenMae16

5 minutes ago, QueenMae16 said:

Even if it's not ideally "You Say", I feel like Kelly and TPTB should allow her some Adele or even Calum Scott "You Are The Reason"

ย 

The problem is, what kind of treatment will Hailey have from here on out? Do they want her in the finale, or are just going to use her as the last teen standing? I'm not sure, I'm hoping for the best for her, but TPTB can be ruthless and not really subtle with their plans.

ย 

Thing is none of Kelly's teens have been bussed so far.. I'm sure she'll fight for their song choices including Haileys'

ย 

Edit: Actually, I forgot about the tragedy that is Abby Catesย :(ย 

Regardless, I'm sure Hailey is a qualify bus driver by now.

Edited by CaptainOggy6320
  • Like 1

Bring out the big guns next week.ย 

ย 

"You Say"

"Make You Feel My Love"
"Piece By Piece"

"You Are The Reason"

ย 

Any of these will make a moment. Preferable the top one, but if can't get it for some TPTB bussing reason, just go down the list.ย 

ย 

Well done for this week, Hailey.

Edited by QueenMae16
  • Like 3

7 minutes ago, QueenMae16 said:

Bring out the big guns next week.ย 

ย 

"You Say"

"Make You Feel My Love"
"Piece By Piece"

"You Are The Reason"

ย 

Any of these will make a moment. Preferable the top one, but if can't get it for some TPTB bussing reason, just go down the list.ย 

ย 

Well done for this week, Hailey.

Any of those. I think itโ€™s fan choice week. Also, I do not think TPTB would get a bussing past Kelly.ย :haha:ย Honestly, I get the impression theyโ€™d like her to stick around anyway.ย 

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, TeamAudra said:

Any of those. I think itโ€™s fan choice week. Also, I do not think TPTB would get a bussing past Kelly.ย :haha:ย Honestly, I get the impression theyโ€™d like her to stick around anyway.ย 

Yup, fan week is next. Kelly would very well fight for her.

ย 

I mean, Hailey has a growth arc so far, bussing her now would look bad lol.ย 

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, QueenMae16 said:

Yup, fan week is next. Kelly would very well fight for her.

ย 

I mean, Hailey has a growth arc so far, bussing her now would look bad lol.ย 

Plus, the audience clearly likes her. She isnโ€™t going anywhere any time soon.ย 

• Like 4

Oh yeah, and great job to Hailey(plus Team Kelly) for that beautiful team performance. It was literally angelic, Hailey's tone is pure light.ย 

ย 

Hoping for when its "genre-switch" week, Hailey can give a powerful performance like that(not just snippets, of course)

ย 

Here, if yall wanted to hear it:

ย 

• Like 5

For Top 10 week, I feel like a country ballad could suit Hailey too. If she doesn't want to do soul/R&B or Alternative-Rock, Country would be good for her. Just not entirely sure which one....

ย 

"Broken Hearts" by Chevel?ย :teeheewave:

ย 

No for real, I can't think of any at the top of my head. At least ones that would be Minivan friendly and not too vocally challenging.

ย 

In anycase, Kelly will likely give her some rock ballad or something. At least that's what I think.

ย 

Unless if TPTB doesn't care and they make Adele the "out of genre" pick for Hailey and that's when she pulls a song from her's out lol.

ย 

ย 

• Like 2

Ok so I don't know how popular Sara Bareilles is with minivan but I'd love for Hailey to sing a song from her during the competition.ย 

ย 

I think Hailey will really shine with one of her ballads. They are pretty similar musically.

ย 

A few examples:ย  She used to be mine

ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย Gravity

ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย Little Voice

ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย ย 

Edited by CaptainOggy6320
  • Like 2

10 hours ago, CaptainOggy6320 said:

Ok so I don't know how popular Sara Bareilles is with minivan but I'd love for Hailey to sing a song from her during the competition.ย 

ย 

I think Hailey will really shine with one of her ballads. They are pretty similar musically.

ย 

A few examples:ย  She used to be mine

ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย Gravity

ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย Little Voice

ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย ย 

I think the audience tolerates Sara enough and of course, knows of her a bit.

ย 

Good choices, especially the "Little Voice" (I watched that as well, and it was a good show)

ย 

"She Used To Be Mine" would be a moment too, just hope Hailey's theatre friend wouldn't get too mad for "taking it" lol. No shade, Joshuaย :shiftywave:

ย 

Edited by QueenMae16
  • Like 3

10 hours ago, CaptainOggy6320 said:

I think this is a very pretty song that should be cover on the voice at some point, and Hailey is perfect for it since it's emotional and not too vocally challenging.

ย 

Love this song, and I can see Hailey doing well on this. Audience would like it too with it's laid back, but emotional thrust.

ย 

I'll add this and the other Sara songs, to the suggestions.

• Like 3

Song choice this week is not what I'd have picked for her but I'll patiently wait for the studio before coming to the conclusion.

ย 

One thing I know for sure is her tone will sound gorgeous on it.ย 

ย 

In the past, whenever someone sings this song, there's always complains about the pronunciation. I hope Kelly can help Hailey with that since she has really good pronunciation when singing.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, CaptainOggy6320 said:

Song choice this week is not what I'd have picked for her but I'll patiently wait for the studio before coming to the conclusion.

ย 

One thing I know for sure is her tone will sound gorgeous on it.ย 

ย 

In the past, whenever someone sings this song, there's always complains about the pronunciation. I hope Kelly can help Hailey with that since she has really good pronunciation when singing.

Far from the pick, but not like TPTB actually let's the fans pick lol.ย 

ย 

Obviously she'll do well, I think it fits her like last week's song. Interested to see her reception tomorrow.

• Like 2

Just now, Bk1234 said:

I think this is going to be one of her best performances. ๐Ÿ˜Œ Get those tissues ready. ๐Ÿฅฒ

I'm trusting you on this, I'm excited for it overall though.ย 

ย 

Hope this gets at least her "Traitor" reception, if not more. But Minivan is hard to please.ย 

• Like 1