TVUS21 male or female winner this season?

CandiceFan12

TVUS21 male or female winner this season?  

39 members have voted

1. 1. TVUS21 male or female winner this season?

• Male
    • Female
  2. 2. TVUS21 Winning Coach?

• Blake
    • Ariana
    • John
    • Kelly

Well since TVUS13 there have been four female winners count and that was a huge setup for Maelyn Jarmon i think is her name who won five seasons ago.

Then we had four consecutive guys in the last four seasons. Is there any way we can get another female winner?

TPTB will want a female to win, but it depends if Ariana has the right contestant and most importantly if her fanbase votes.

I could see Kelly or Blake winning with a female though, although TPTB wants to give Ariana a win(new coach and all)

John ain't winning, so he's automatically out.

From a purely simple view, I think a female has potential to win with Blake, but it´s hard to tell without, first of all, knowing the entire cast, and second, having heard them sing a note on that stage. And I´m talking that stage , specifically, because it can make or break certain artists. 

11 minutes ago, Misirlou said:

From a purely simple view, I think a female has potential to win with Blake, but it´s hard to tell without, first of all, knowing the entire cast, and second, having heard them sing a note on that stage. And I´m talking that stage , specifically, because it can make or break certain artists. 

That’s true, but I just watched two fairly recent performances of hers at the Opry. She didn’t seem nervous at all there, even after being introduced by her good friend, Vince Gill. The Voice stage has a way of exposing flaws when they go live, but I’m not sure she has any. 

Edited by TeamAudra

9 minutes ago, TeamAudra said:

That’s true, but I just watched two fairly recent performances of hers at the Opry. She didn’t seem nervous at all there, even after being introduced by her good friend, Vince Gill. The Voice stage has a way of exposing flaws when they go live, but I’m not sure she has any. 

Then hopefully she´ll deliver. She´s definitely one of the people I´m trusting the most this season to bring the goods live, but this show is weird lol, so there´s always that bit of skepticism. 

Edited by Misirlou

11 minutes ago, Misirlou said:

Then hopefully she´ll deliver. She´s definitely one of the people I´m trusting the most this season to bring the goods live, but this show is weird lol, so there´s always that bit of skepticism. 

I understand. Pitch issues really stand out on The Voice. When we’re scouting them pre-show, we don’t usually get to hear those, because they are either autotuned videos, or they only post the good ones, and even in those, it can be difficult to detect pitch issues, due to poor audio quality, loud band/audience, etc. Plus, they are in their element, with very little pressure when they’re giving those performances. I was shocked when a certain country singer from S19 had lots of pitch issues on the show, because they didn’t appear in her social media videos. 

Edited by TeamAudra

1 minute ago, TeamAudra said:

I understand. Pitch issues really stand out on The Voice. When we’re scouting them pre-show, we don’t usually get to hear those, because they are either autotuned videos, or they only post the good ones, and even in those, it can be difficult to detect pitch issues, due to poor audio quality, loud band/audience, etc. Plus, they are in their element, with very little pressure when they’re giving those performances. I was shocked to learn that a certain country singer from S19 had lots of pitch issues on the show, because they didn’t appear in her social media videos. 

Yeah, definitely. When it comes to them giving great live performances in their IGs, the fact that they´re in their element and in control of everything going on influences that as well.

When I look for an artist to support on their show, I obviously take a look at their material on social media, and if I like it, I´ll continue to support them later, even if they have a dissappointing run on the show. I like Wendy´s material a lot, so even if she doesn´t live up to the hype on the show, I´m gonna continue listening to what she has. Same goes for the other artists I´m interested in this season, because quite a few have caught my attention.

No idea tbh. There’s a guy on Team Blake who I think is Top 2 material if he doesn’t flop hard, but they probably won’t let him win (I can see Blake getting rid of him in the pre-lives as well).

Just now, Misirlou said:

By "pure coincidence"

But really, if neither of Blake's contenders flop and he gives one or both away, I'll be 100% sure that it wasnt his call.

I wouldn’t be surprised if he gets rid of the guy on purpose to clear the path for the girl.

5 minutes ago, Daillon said:

I wouldn’t be surprised if he gets rid of the guy on purpose to clear the path for the girl.

Now that you said it, it does make sense, but we´ll see. I´d be way more surprised if he dropped the girl though.