🎵✌Ryleigh Plank Fanpage🎵🎤🌟

starkguy

36 minutes ago, Bk1234 said:

Yes, but the song is right up Ryleigh’s alley (it wasn’t a good fit for Zania though.) Those other Ari songs would work too, though “Breathin’” was already sung by David in the blinds.

I see, yeah. When I'm playing it in my head, I don't really feel like there's a spot for Ryleigh to let loose, and that's fine, but I think that if she wants to go for a more understated performance, it would be good to do it on an emotional ballad (for votes at least). 

It would probably work, I'm just not able to envision it right now.

• Like 1

15 hours ago, Bk1234 said:

I think her tone is a little huskier (if that’s even the right word to describe it) than Ari’s. There’s a bit more edge to it. 

I agree Ryleigh has more depth and ache to her voice and you can feel what she trying to convey as she is singing

• Like 1

21 hours ago, Bk1234 said:

I think her tone is a little huskier (if that’s even the right word to describe it) than Ari’s. There’s a bit more edge to it. 

Yeah... I'll have to relisten, but I think the texture/feel of her voice is slightly different. The next time I listen to one of her covers, I'll try to remember to think about this.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, TheVoiceFan2 said:

Me: *dies*

Also me: *revives to watch this video once more* *dies again*

Miss girl can SANG live.......Miss Ariana saying "it's you and me til the end" is the reality I'm so pleased we live in 😌

There’s also this amazing live performance…

• Like 2

On 8/8/2021 at 5:16 PM, Bk1234 said:

There’s also this amazing live performance…

Dang, I remember when you initially sent this one a while ago! I for some reason thought that the person who sang this didn't make it, and I was bummed out about it, but it makes sense that this was Ryleigh! 

Absolute icon, and to think that this is a whole 4 years ago... imagine how much better she is now! 

21 minutes ago, BigMac454 said:

Hi all hope ur well whose excited to see Ryleighs KO FATE😭😂❤️

I'm excited! I have a good feeling about it. Maybe Bk posting that video is a sign that Ryleigh sang "Don't You Worry Bout A Thing" in the KOs 👀. It wouldn't be too much of a stretch & it would allow her to have a big breakout moment (even though it seems she already had one in the battles 👀).

Edited by QueenCami
  • Like 2

7 minutes ago, QueenCami said:

Dang, I remember when you initially sent this one a while ago! I for some reason thought that the person who sang this didn't make it, and I was bummed out about it, but it makes sense that this was Ryleigh! 

Absolute icon, and to think that this is a whole 4 years ago... imagine how much better she is now! 

I'm excited! I have a good feeling about it. Maybe Bk posting that video is a sign that Ryleigh sang "Don't You Worry Bout A Thing" in the KOs 👀. It wouldn't be too much of a stretch & it would allow her to have a big breakout moment (even though it seems she already had one in the battles 👀).

Yes that SONG WOULD BE AMAZING FOR HER😭❤️!!!! Ryleigh needs to sing a upbeat song on show LOL

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Ryleigh did AMAZING! Her low notes and high notes was gorgeous! Those vocal tricks? Yes yes yes yes! That is how you SANG! All those vocal tricks is what got me impressed and got me standing up. I loved her perfect pitch and her tone. Loved the song choice for her as well. She could win the whole thing. Everything was perfection for me. I have no construction criticisms to give. And when she hit the chorus I threw my shoes and hats. Great job.