🎵✌Ryleigh Plank Fanpage🎵🎤🌟

starkguy

On 7/12/2021 at 1:39 PM, BigMac454 said:

I gonna do that very soon 

yay because the contestants deserve it, imagining a contestant lurking here only to see that their fan threads have no info in there 💭

• 2 weeks later...
53 minutes ago, BigMac454 said:

How is everyone feeling about Ryleigh and her covers???? I love her I’m Every Woman cover and just her spirit and livening personality is amazing❤️❤️❤️

I freaking loved it! She could be a frontrunner with the right songs. I'd love for her to sing that on the show.

5 hours ago, BigMac454 said:

How is everyone feeling about Ryleigh and her covers???? I love her I’m Every Woman cover and just her spirit and livening personality is amazing❤️❤️❤️

That’s good, but her voice sounds very processed in it. My favorite cover of hers is probably the “Dangerous Woman” one on her Instagram. It’s short, but you get the gist.

On 8/4/2021 at 9:53 AM, Bk1234 said:

Congrats on making the Knockouts Ryleigh! 🥰 I could picture her having a moment with “Dangerous Woman” next round. 👀 

She definitely could do well on an Ariana song. I'm wondering, though, if maybe there's another one that would show off her vocals better? "Dangerous Woman" is a dangerous song, as shown by last season. I think Ryleigh would kill it on Breathin', Into You (iirc she has a cover of this), or even Break Free.

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, QueenCami said:

She definitely could do well on an Ariana song. I'm wondering, though, if maybe there's another one that would show off her vocals better? "Dangerous Woman" is a dangerous song, as shown by last season. I think Ryleigh would kill it on Breathin', Into You (iirc she has a cover of this), or even Break Free.

Yes, but the song is right up Ryleigh’s alley (it wasn’t a good fit for Zania though.) Those other Ari songs would work too, though “Breathin’” was already sung by David in the blinds.

• Like 1