Which Drake cover do you prefer?

Hsamid

Which drake cover do you prefer?  

39 members have voted

1. 1. Pick one

• Jej Vinson - Passionfruit
    • Christiana Danielle - Hotline bling

Both put their own unique spin on a drake song, both were one of the best auditions of their season, but which one do you prefer?

I think my pick goes to Christiana, I prefer her tone and artistry, but I think what Jej did vocally was more impressive.

I loved Jej's audition and as much as I love Kelly, I don't think she was the right coach for him. That's probably the first time I've seen Blake that impressed watching an audition because he stood up the whole time (And from what I've seen, getting a standing ovation from Blake after your performance is pretty rare compared to other coaches) I don't know if it was the producers, or Kelly but IMO I don't think he was able to have moments like his audition and battle later on during that season. Blake's enthusiasm probably led me to believe that if he went with Blake, he could have made it much farther than he originally did in competition. 

6 hours ago, Dalton Eduardo said:

Why was this not included in the choices?? I liked Jej's version of "Passionfruit" though. 

I forgot about the performance, and even if I didn't I still wouldn't have known for sure it was a drake song. This is really good though.

12 hours ago, Someone648 said:

Jej. I never got into Christiana's blind although I do like her.

Amy > Christiana btw:

Didn't know this existed until now. I still prefer Christiana's rendition though.