Will a female ever win The Voice again?

CandiceFan12

Will a female ever win The Voice again?  

75 members have voted

1. 1. Will a female ever win The Voice again?

• Yes
    • No

37 minutes ago, TeamAudra said:

I don’t know, but looking back, the streak of 4 in a row for females was a pretty amazing feat. 

That would never happen on American Idol, that's for sure, so at least The Voice has an advantage on that aspect

Edited by Gustavo527

Here's my TPTB scenario:

Ariana will of course have her TCO, likely a teen pop girl. She will at least make Top 2 with pimping, regardless if its her fanbase or not that's doing the voting.

John will try to go back to grabbing an Indie girl since his last 3 R&B male finalists only made 4th, and 5th(twice for 5th). He will try to replicate another Maelyn, probably try to give them "Hallelujah"  again lol. At best he only gets 3rd though. 

Kelly will try to have a pop girl like Ariana, but TPTB doesn't care about her because its Ariana's season, so she's thrown to the wolves. Kelly will try to have back-up with a country male or powerhouse singer like Desz or Kenzie(her previous finalists). At best she's 3rd, likely 4th no matter who the artist is. 

Blake will actually have a female country frontrunner, TPTB wants their cowboy to having a woman back in the frontlines. Toneisha Harris was overshadowed by Todd and didn't really feel like a frontrunner at all, it was Todd here and Todd that because Minivan loved him. So back to S21, they force him to stick with a girl, likely a female girl like Lauren Duski. If not then maybe another Kyla Jade or Chloe Kohanski-like artist. This finalist will make Top 2 along with Ariana's girl. So far TPTB has made a versatile finale with at least 3 women from Blake/Ariana/John's teams.

For the format and IS, if they stick with Team Quotas(possibly won't this time but remaining pessimistic about this because TPTB is still tragic)

They don't want Blake to get a 2nd artist this time, it could still happen, but they will pimp the most appealing artist to Minivan to try to get John or Kelly a 2nd finalist. Ariana won't have a 2nd finalist, because her TCO needs all the attention. Anyway, its between a country male on Blake's team, and..... let's say soul-pop singer on Kelly's team. He gets something like "Lips Of An Angel" and they give Kelly's IS contender some good gospel song lol. This could prove futile, but whatever, TPTB would have tried. Blake gets 2 finalists, making it easier for Ariana to win(famous last words). or Kelly gets a 2nd finalist and more diversity is brought to the Finale. 

If its 3 PV + 1 IS, like from S9 - S17. Then Blake gets 2 PV's and Ariana's winner of course gets one too. Kelly wins the IS. RIP John, maybe he'll finally leave.

4th - Kelly's finalist(powerhouse-soul woman or country male)

3rd - Blake's country-male finalist

Winner - Ariana's winner, congrats girl you won and Ariana will get more fame than you tbh

Runner-Up - Blake's country girl, sorry sis. Blake already won previous season, and it was Ariana's time, but I bet you were good!

With quotas, not much change, John's girl will just be 5th.

If even half this stuff comes true, I want an award, but it'll be fun to see if any of this actually a-lines lol.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, QueenCami said:

So you think that it'll be an R&B man and a Country woman, but this time the Country woman will prevail?

Talk about breaking the internet. LOL

1 hour ago, QueenCami said:

So you think that it'll be an R&B man and a Country woman, but this time the Country woman will prevail?

Yup, I predict a (pop) country young female finalist [late teens, early 20s] will defeat a pop-R&B male finalist.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, season1 said:

Yup, I predict a (pop) country young female finalist [late teens, early 20s] will defeat a pop-R&B male finalist.

I can see that happening; I feel like we'll probably get more of a pop/pop-country focus this season as opposed to full on country and R&B, so a pop/pop-country winner wouldn't surprise me. Additionally, I think younger artists will likely be there in larger numbers this season.

• Like 1