Will a female ever win The Voice again?

CandiceFan12

Will a female ever win The Voice again?  

75 members have voted

1. 1. Will a female ever win The Voice again?

• Yes
    • No

• 1 year later...
2 hours ago, Gustavo527 said:

Is not gonna be easy, but it certainly can happen.

Just like Maelyn, so many things could have went wrong, but it worked out for her.

TPTB is also on Morgan's side, they have been since day 1, she has the best chance to take the W right now.

9 minutes ago, QueenMae16 said:

Just like Maelyn, so many things could have went wrong, but it worked out for her.

TPTB is also on Morgan's side, they have been since day 1, she has the best chance to take the W right now.

Yeah, but can history repeat itself?? It certainly can, but let's see what happens.

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, QueenCami said:

I wonder whether this kind of poll circulated around the time of Season 16, after the four consecutive female winners. 

On 5/30/2021 at 1:10 PM, Hamza Tufail said:

Did anyone make this type of poll when we had 4 back to back female winners? I'm curious to know.

On 5/30/2021 at 1:11 PM, TeamAudra said:

Yes. 

There is your answer 

5 hours ago, QueenCami said:

I wonder whether this kind of poll circulated around the time of Season 16, after the four consecutive female winners. 

Honestly don’t get the point of this poll? What reason would there be to not have another female winner? They just have to be the right contestant in the right season. 

Edited by FloorWax

I'm getting depressed over the fact that, for a female to win these type of shows nowadays, it has to happen under very VERY specific circumstances, and if one little thing doesn't fall into place, a male takes the win anyway. Like, what is the point of rooting for females if the audience just doesn't support them?? On the contrary, they are always held to a higher standard than their male counterparts. It's frustating.

The 8/12 female/male winners ratio on The Voice (Tomorrow is probably changing to 8/13, not counting GNT) and the 7/13 ratio on AI are both pretty awful. And is not only an American thing. The female/male ratio for The X Factor UK was 5/10 at the moment of it's cancellation, freaking 5/10!. And don't come and tell me that mysoginy doesn't influence these votes because it does, a lot. Take a look at the Facebook's comments under the performance of any adult female. I'm just getting tired of it, and i can't shut up about it anymore.  

• Sad 2

21 minutes ago, Gustavo527 said:

I'm getting depressed over the fact that, for a female to win these type of shows nowadays, it has to happen under very VERY specific circumstances, and if one little thing doesn't fall into place, a male takes the win anyway. Like, what is the point of rooting for females if the audience just doesn't support them?? On the contrary, they are always held to a higher standard than their male counterparts. It's frustating.

The 8/12 female/male winners ratio on The Voice (Tomorrow is probably changing to 8/13, not counting GNT) and the 7/13 ratio on AI are both pretty awful. And is not only an American thing. The female/male ratio for The X Factor UK was 5/10 at the moment of it's cancellation, freaking 5/10!. And don't come and tell me that mysoginy doesn't influence these votes because it does, a lot. Take a look at the Facebook's comments under the performance of any adult female. I'm just getting tired of it, and i can't shut up about it anymore.  

Honestly besides Maelyn, I had kinda lost hope that a female would have as much of a chance as their male counter parts do

We had Wendy, who was arguably the most well-rounded female singer EVER on this show ... lose against GNT last season (They're great, bit finale night was their worst showing ever). It just sucks that females ARE indeed held at a higher standard then men are. 

• 5 months later...