American Idol Season 20 Spoilers - Presented By The Idol Pad

Idol Maniac

10 minutes ago, m1key said:

She has a distinct tone so she wont just fade a way into the background unless they don't televise her at all. 

So does Emyrson. They’re in the same lane, so it’s going to be interesting to see who comes out on top. 

Just now, mytake1 said:

Unfortunately, Aaron will go far.  Even though there was nothing original or interesting about him. 

Literally nothing interesting about him. His personality is boring AF his vocals are absolutely mediocre at best but since the Victoria's of the world drool over him he's good to go. 

• Like 2

15 hours ago, m1key said:

I think Leah, Kenedi, and Lady K got the best edits of the episode and are set up the best as of now. The judges made it overly obvious how quirky Leah is which will make her memorable, Kenedi is obviously memorable from everything in her audition, and Lady K has her story and personality. Christian and Mike got pretty decent edits, but there was not much personal content with them so I can see that hurting them. Allegra got the worst edit of the 6 Top 24 members in this episode, but I'm sure her screen time will be made up for this in Hollywood/Hawaii. She has a distinct tone so she wont just fade a way into the background unless they don't televise her at all. 

I agree, and I doubt that Allegra will nor be televised at all.

Also, hopefully I'll see Kenedi making it farther than Noah.  I always prefer the girls with talent over the cute boys with mediocre vocals.

It will suck if we don’t get to see all of the Top 24’s auditions, but they used to do that all the time in the Fox seasons. Seasons 4, 6, 7, and 9 had quite a few semifinalists who weren’t even shown at all until the live shows began. 

Edited by Carrie_On

2 hours ago, Carrie_On said:

It will suck if we don’t get to see all of the Top 24’s auditions, but they used to do that all the time in the Fox seasons. Seasons 4, 6, 7, and 9 had quite a few semifinalists who weren’t even shown at all until the live shows began. 

Yeah, LaToya was one who I really didn't see much of until the live voting began, and once I heard her, I was a fan.

10 hours ago, Carrie_On said:

Even though they never said it explicitly, ABC Idol seemed to have adopted an unofficial policy of showing all the semi-finalists’ auditions. Even if some were short, bordering on montage, they showed them. If they change that now, it would be sad.