American Idol Season 20 Spoilers - Presented By The Idol Pad

Idol Maniac

32 minutes ago, m1key said:

Might be my new winner pick tbhhh (not because I want her to... but because she has a story that will resonate with the casuals, shes a country singer who writes her own music, and she has huge praise from the judges/platinum ticket)

She’s a front runner for sure. 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Bk1234 said:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CaV8hGvsglS/?utm_medium=copy_link

Cole Hallman’s audition will be tomorrow’s “early release” video (it will be posted at 9am EST) 

someone who didnt even make Top 59?? 🥱🥱

mad at this because I know the producers are going to give extra attention to an audition like this, but then semi-montage or fully montage a Top 24 audition 

Edited by m1key

1 minute ago, m1key said:

someone who didnt even make Top 59?? 😵💫😵💫😵💫 

mad at this because I know the producers are going to give extra attention to an audition like this, but then semi-montage or fully montage a Top 24 audition 

There were two “early releases” before last season’s premiere, so it would make sense for them to release a Top 24 contestant and one that didn’t make it to that stage. I’m going in with an open mind; I’m sure he’ll be great. 🙂 

4 minutes ago, Bk1234 said:

There were two “early releases” before last season’s premiere, so it would make sense for them to release a Top 24 contestant and one that didn’t make it to that stage. I’m going in with an open mind; I’m sure he’ll be great. 🙂 

In reality I really have no problem with the leaks/who recieves them and I hope he does well tbh! I am just praying that the extra exposure of people who do not make it far does not come at the expense of people who DO actually make it far (In terms of the most recent season, thats how we wind up with an Alana/Andrea situation.)

Edited by m1key

Just now, m1key said:

I have no problem with the leaks and I hope he does well tbh! I am just praying that the extra exposure of people who do not make it far does not come at the expense of people who DO actually make it far (In terms of the most recent season, thats how we wind up with an Alana/Andrea situation.)

Yeah, Alana’s edit was especially frustrating last season. :( 

• Like 1

23 hours ago, Bk1234 said:

They showed a snippet of Danielle Finn’s audition. Her tone is gorgeous, but for some reason Luke wasn’t into it. 🥲

Her tone is scrumptious!! Katy loved it too and seemed shocked that Luke didn’t. Looking forward to seeing the full audition on Sunday!  

• Like 1

On 2/18/2022 at 4:44 AM, Carrie_On said:

Woah, Lady K did even worse than I was expecting. That’s our first definite goner of the Top 24. Who let her choose Before He Cheats when she has that great R&B voice? She was very shaky throughout the whole thing. 

Yeah, I was disappointed too. Bad song choice!!

How many times has the top 24 songs been done before in the lives only

Allegra - 1 - Francisco Martin (s18)

Ava - 2 - Jessie Langseth (s8) and Anilee List from s19

Cadence - 0 

Cameron - 0 

Christian - 0

Daniel - 4 - Elliot Yamin,Casey James, Erika Van Pelt, Tyanna Jones (5,9,11,14)

Danielle - 2 - Casey Abrams and Madison VanDenburg - (10,17)

Elli - 0

Emyrson - TBD

Fritz - 0

Hunter - 0 

Jacob - 1 - Dennis Lorenzo (s16)

Jay - 3 - Nikko Smith, Will Makar, Adam Ezegeilia (4,5,14)

Katyrah - 0

Kenedi - 3 - Jessica Meuse, JAX, Julia Gargano (13,14,18)

Lady K - 0

Leah - 4 - Carmen Rasmussen, Haley Reinhart, Jessica Meuse, Catie Turner (2,10,13,16)

Mike - 0 

Nicolina - 2 - La'Porsha Renae and Grace Kinstler (s15,s19)

Noah - 0

Sage - 4 - Brooke White, Alexis Grace, Jessica Meuse, Riley Thompson (7,8,13,17)

Scarlet - 0

Sir - 0

Tristen - 4 - Casey Abrams, Kree Harrison, Wade Cota, Jovin Webb (10,12,17,18)