American Idol Season 20 Spoilers - Presented By The Idol Pad

Idol Maniac

4 hours ago, AngelaKD said:

Even though they never said it explicitly, ABC Idol seemed to have adopted an unofficial policy of showing all the semi-finalists’ auditions. Even if some were short, bordering on montage, they showed them. If they change that now, it would be sad.

in Season 16, Kay Kay wasn't shown

HEY Y'ALL!!! Decided to pop in this season as I wait for The Voice Season 22.

People I'm interested in that were already aired:
Noah Thompson - this is largely due to his audition song choice. Impeccable taste! Anyway, I do hope he gets better as the show goes on.
Mike Parker - ayyyy Voice alum! Anyway I think he's much better now that he was during The Voice, he's giving me Dimitrius Graham vibes.
Christian Guardino - his voice has definitely matured since AGT. 
Kenedi Anderson - me, liking an AI girl's audition??? Hell must have frozen over. Anyway, this is again mostly due to her song choice, Applause remains an underrated bop. Hope I don't get annoyed by her once the hype for her increases. That has always been a problem for me with contestants on this show: the hype is just too toxic and unwarranted.
Lady K - ANOTHER GIRL I LIKED??? Do I need to revoke my #TeamSausage membership card. Anyway, her tone is beautiful and I love what she did to Wide Awake.

People I'm interested in that have yet to be aired:
Jacob Moran - the range, the runs, the notes! Really hope he impresses me and America at his audition.

Edited by Teraginn
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, Teraginn said:

Noah Thompson - this is largely due to his audition song choice. Impeccable taste! Anyway, I do hope he gets better as the show goes on.
Mike Parker - ayyyy Voice alum! Anyway I think he's much better now that he was during The Voice, he's giving me Dimitrius Graham vibes.
Kenedi Anderson - me, liking an AI girl's audition??? Hell must have frozen over. Anyway, this is again mostly due to her song choice, Applause remains an underrated bop. Hope I don't get annoyed by her once the hype for her increases. That has always been a problem for me with contestants on this show: the hype is just too toxic and unwarranted.

Jacob Moran - the range, the runs, the notes! Really hope he impresses me and America at his audition.

Well it will be Jacob Moran's second time on American Idol. So I think he will impress a lot of me including me.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Teraginn said:

Nick Jonas Wow GIF by Jonas Brothers

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Teraginn said:

Lady K - ANOTHER GIRL I LIKED??? Do I need to revoke my #TeamSausage membership card. Anyway, her tone is beautiful and I love what she did to Wide Awake.

1 hour ago, Teraginn said:

Hey, give me some credit, considering I'd rank Kenedi and Lady K ahead of him. 😆

Given that you ranked Kenedi and Lady K. ahead of Noah, I'd say that you have good taste and that you probably should revoke your #Team Sausage membership card.  :giggle:

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Teraginn said:

Im Proud Of You Episode 1 GIF by New Amsterdam

• Haha 3

Episode 5 Lineup (https://www.dgepress.com/abc/shows/american-idol/photos/)

- Emyrson

- Carly Mickeal

- Kaylin Roberson and Matt Gorman

- Sir Blayke

- Skyler

- Kimmie

- Morgan Gruber

- Jay

- Tobias

- Saylor

Sage, Scarlet Ayliz, and Katyrah Love are the Top 24 members that will not be televised in auditions at all. 

Edited by m1key

1 minute ago, m1key said:

- Emyrson

- Carly Mickeal

- Sir Blayke

- Skyler

- Kimmie

- Morgan Gruber

- Jay

- Tobias

- Saylor

Sage, Scarlet Ayliz, Katyrah Love, and Jacob Moran will not be televised in auditions at all. 

Of course when someone finally sings a Tenille Arts song it isn't televised. 

4 minutes ago, m1key said:

- Emyrson

- Carly Mickeal

- Sir Blayke

- Skyler

- Kimmie

- Morgan Gruber

- Jay

- Tobias

- Saylor

Sage, Scarlet Ayliz, and Katyrah Love are the Top 24 members that will not be televised in auditions at all. 

Finally we’re getting to see Emyrson!!! 🥰 Excited for Kaylin and Jay too.