American Idol Season 20 Spoilers - Presented By The Idol Pad

Idol Maniac

1 hour ago, thevoiceisthetop said:

4 Top 24 acts in Episode 1 

6 top 24 acts in Episode 2

2 top 24 acts in Episode 3 (Cadance Baker, Tristian Gressett)

so we have 12 more acts to be shown over two episodes

I made a comment similar to this but didnt see that you commented this before it lol. This makes me think they are going to be montaging a bunch of Top 24 contestants in Episodes 4/5. Yall better pray and manifest for your faves who aren't in Episodes 1-3, I know I will be doing it!

Edited by m1key

30 minutes ago, mrsvaledictorian2017 said:

I asked if anyone thought it was possible because of a certain contestant who was very similar who made it that far. AKA Margie Mays. Many people thought she was going to be a joke contestant at first and then she started singing and everyone was blown away.

I don't know if blown away is the right term. I was certainly surprised at her singing voice but it still wasn't good or anything like that.

Edited by QueenKalie

So we know the last spot in the Top 59 is a girl. There are only two other woman who made it in the audition round that made it to Hollywood Week that aren’t already listed in the Top 59.  I am 99% sure it’s not Camryn Champion because the judges had to coach her too much on how she was singing before they said yes to her going. So that leaves us with Delaney Renee. She was too youthful with her audition and didn’t show enough power and grit in her voice, but maybe she improves enough in Hollywood and it’s possible she is the unidentifiable contestant in the Top 59.

Edited by mrsvaledictorian2017

11 minutes ago, mrsvaledictorian2017 said:

So we know the last spot in the Top 59 is a girl. There are only two other woman who made it in the audition round that made it to Hollywood Week that aren’t already listed in the Top 59.  I am 99% sure it’s not Camryn Champion because the judges had to coach her too much on how she was singing before they said yes to her going. So that leaves us with Delaney Renee. She was too youthful with her audition and didn’t show enough power and grit in her voice, but maybe she improves enough in Hollywood and it’s possible she is the unidentifiable contestant in the Top 59.

You do realize there are still 4 other audition episodes that haven't aired yet with females who could be that last spot, and there is also a chance the person will not be televised at all. 

• Like 2

On 3/2/2022 at 10:37 PM, QueenKalie said:

I don't know if blown away is the right term. I was certainly surprised at her singing voice but it still wasn't good or anything like that.

I can't tell if you're referring to Normandy or Margie Mays. I was surprised at Normandy's singing voice and I was also surprised with Margie May's singing voice. They both had goofy personalities that made it seem like they were going to be joke contestants. When they started singing, it was clear they were no longer joke contestants.

Hey! I think I might actually be migrating from The Voice subforum to watch Idol this season. 

And also, just checked the OP, I'm so glad Danielle F makes it to the Top 24 :wub:

• Like 4

The special thing about Hunter , is that she makes it look like singing is the easiest thing someone can do , when she sings it’s easy to listen to and it is EFFORTLESS, even when she want that half step up it was like nothing for her and no struggle or big breaths taken , plus that TONE , it is so good and it really does cut through.