The Voice 20 ● Live Finale Part 2 - Winner is Chosen ● Discussion

istersay

My internet has been down all day, so I could not participate here tonight, but I was watching all along.

I have to say, I am far beyond ecstatic.

Short minutes after Cam won my internet outage has went away. Thank you CAM 🏆

If Kelly chose Cam then Kelly’s T3 would likely be Kenzie/Cam/Corey for semis...Cam winning PV, Kenzie IS and they both get Top 2 w/ Cam winning

But if John or Nick had Cam...Kenzie woulda won

If Kelly didnt block Blake from Kenzie and Kelly had Cam then it would be REALLY close but I think Kenzie would win in this scenario

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, VoiceFan! said:

Thank god Ethan was eliminated in the KO’s he would have been the winner if he went to lives

This is the advantage to keeping country on team Blake, he generally will eliminate most of them (cross battles killed that for that one season). 

• Like 2

2 times in a row since Kelly hasn’t turned for the winner

Kinda sucks for her bc if she turned for Carter’s then Carter would’ve picked her and Cam would’ve also picked her

And Kelly would have the season locked with Kenzie/Cam in her team

And also, Carter. Carter won w/ the least popular Minivan-wise coach

• Confused 2

3 minutes ago, VoiceFan! said:

If Kelly chose Cam then Kelly’s T3 would likely be Kenzie/Cam/Corey for semis...Cam winning PV, Kenzie IS and they both get Top 2 w/ Cam winning

But if John or Nick had Cam...Kenzie woulda won

If Kelly didnt block Blake from Kenzie and Kelly had Cam then it would be REALLY close but I think Kenzie would win in this scenario

Kelly has done well with country artists, but I don't think she did a great job with Kenzie. Tbh I'm not really sure how much influence the coaches have, but I sort of think if Kenzie had been on team Blake, he'd have been allowed to play guitar, and Blake is good at relaxing people. I'm happier this way though, because I would have been said if Cam hadn't won. 

• Like 1

Just now, VoiceFan! said:

2 times in a row since Kelly hasn’t turned for the winner

Kinda sucks for her bc if she turned for Carter’s then Carter would’ve picked her and Cam would’ve also picked her

And Kelly would have the season locked with Kenzie/Cam in her team

And also, Carter. Carter won w/ the least popular Minivan-wise coach

I think at that point, Team Blake was willing to support Gwen already. Besides, the show wanted a Gwen win, and even Blake was supporting Carter. If Kelly had Carter, they would have given him songs like... “Chains” or something. 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, seak05 said:

Kelly has done well with country artists, but I don't think she did a great job with Kenzie. Tbh I'm not really sure how much influence the coaches have, but I sort of think if Kenzie had been on team Blake, he'd have been allowed to play guitar, and Blake is good at relaxing people. I'm happier this way though, because I would have been said if Cam hadn't won. 

I think Kenzie himself had something to do with it. He`s a great vocalist, as country as you can get, but the show didn`t bring out the best in him. He`s at his best on his shows or just relaxing singing on his couch. Being on center stage probably gave him a lot of nerves and didn`t really allowed him to connect.

2 minutes ago, VoiceFan! said:

Cam would’ve also picked her

I am not so sure because Blake did promise to keep an entire LANE open for cam , I’d even go as far as saying if John wasn’t blocked and Blake said what he said to cam then I think  cam would have most likely picked Blake.

29 minutes ago, BlaqueWorldPartyOn said:

He truly is I wish I could upload the license plate me and my dad saw at a red light and we both laughed and said wow maybe it’s a sign he’s gonna win! Because we were trying to make it home to watch! I’ve never cried at a win but this one means so much after this week! 

That moment I knew CAM was gonna win! (Excuse my dirty @$$ windshield!) 

68EDC0FB-90D0-476F-9BC6-354F8E16BF36.jpeg

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

21 minutes ago, seak05 said:

Yea Kenzies song choices/performances besides the KO round were not impressive enough to win the competition under Kelly, ironically Kelly blocking Kenzie caused him to lose the show.

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, Anonnymoose said:

Yea Kenzies song choices/performances besides the KO round were not impressive enough to win the competition under Kelly, ironically Kelly blocking Kenzie caused him to lose the show.

Nah Cam wouldve still won unless he was on Team Legend

2 hours ago, BlaqueWorldPartyOn said:

That moment I knew CAM was gonna win! (Excuse my dirty @$$ windshield!) 

68EDC0FB-90D0-476F-9BC6-354F8E16BF36.jpeg

The first thing I thought of here was Cam (the winner) + the amount of money snoopy “lost” after “paying their students $5 each” to vote for Kenzie, whatever that total amount was lol💀

• Haha 1

10 minutes ago, TheVoiceFan2 said:

The first thing I thought of here was Cam (the winner) + the amount of money snoopy “lost” after “paying their students $5 each” to vote for Kenzie, whatever that total amount was lol💀

Lol now that’s funny! I saw it as Cam + today’s date “the 25th” but then I couldn’t figure out the 94 part ???? Any ideas IDF?