AI 19 ● Comeback Results ~ Disney Night ● Discussion

istersay

2 minutes ago, Elliott said:

Y'all realize ABC Idol has crowned 2 women in its 3 seasons, right?

Just checking since y'all are doing #TheMost about the gender mark-up of the Top 7.

Exactly! Last season was a 5-2 ratio two and Just Sam still won so anything could happen this season! 

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, jjeem said:

I bet Arthur is leading the votes by miles and miles.

Ugh he probably is. :closedeyes:

15 minutes ago, Elliott said:

And we started with 13 women :dead:

omggg wow. 

13 minutes ago, Elliott said:

260px-Ai3_top12.JPG

Lmaooo this was a LONG time ago. :lmao: 

1 minute ago, *Wallace said:

Lmaooo this was a LONG time ago. :lmao: 

And yet I still remember more about this season than any of the ABC ones. :giggle: And not just because of the Idol performance rankdown

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, sneaky said:

I dont think Arthur will win though. He couldnt beat Sam who is not as good as Casey or Grace and  Sam is not even Idol's target audience.

I was thinking about that today tbh. Just Sam was far from idol's target audience so it says a lot she was able to beat him. I actually see a max placement of top 5 for him (a good portion of this is me being hopeful and speaking it into existence). 

3 minutes ago, sneaky said:

I dont think Arthur will win though. He couldnt beat Sam who is not as good as Casey or Grace and  Sam is not even Idol's target audience.

Glad power voting doesn't exist anymore... Not like it matters. Caleb is still there. WHY. lol

As an Arthur fan hey... At least he's not a white country guy with zero personality...

• Like 1

Just now, KelseyW said:

Caleb is still there. WHY. lol

He's the only country contestant. :haha:

He's easily making the Top 5... maybe even the finale

Edited by Elliott
  • Sad 2

OK. To cheer up this thread... Anyone want to hear my younger sister's cover of "Sing Sweet Nightingale?" I'm not here to promote her but as she's 29 now she can't audition for Idol again... So... Anyone? 🙂 

41 minutes ago, Elliott said:

Y'all realize ABC Idol has crowned 2 women in its 3 seasons, right?

Just checking since y'all are doing #TheMost about the gender mark-up of the Top 7.

I mean yeah but it was like one women and four men (and we know Julia was 7th in votes 🤫) so your not really defending your argument well lmao. Just because we ended up getting Just Sam doesn't mean we didn't suffer to get there lmao. 

Honestly I have no problem with a season being unbalanced gender-wise if the level of talent makes sense and there is diversity in the style of music. A couple of seasons ago on the Voice, Thunderstorm, Micah, Todd, and CammWess were all in the finale with Toneisha as the only woman and I thought they all earned their spots. 

I don't know how you justify Caleb, Chayce, and Arthur all in the top 7. None are really pushing the envelope so I don't need all three.

Edited by joe14
  • Like 1

23 minutes ago, Elliott said:

I only like three... out of the Top 12 13 :dead:

Oh. :dead: LMAO I'm so spoiled. :lmao: 

20 minutes ago, miss denise said:

Them leaving Arthur up there with other three. :lmao: 

OH LOL. Yeahh that result was SO beyond obvious. :dead: 

18 minutes ago, Elliott said:

And yet I still remember more about this season than any of the ABC ones. :giggle: And not just because of the Idol performance rankdown

LMAO Yess this applies to me too. And in general the FOX seasons over the ABC seasons. :lmao: 

I couldn't even name all of last year's Top 10 whereas I could name every finalist from the first 15 seasons. :haha: 

15 minutes ago, Elliott said:

He's the only country contestant. :haha:

He's easily making the Top 5... maybe even the finale

I have resigned myself to this fact. :( 

9 minutes ago, hazuki said:

Grace/Casey/Willie finale please.

PRETTY PLEASE! (!) 

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, *Wallace said:

LMAO Yess this applies to me too. And in general the FOX seasons over the ABC seasons. :lmao: 

I couldn't even name all of last year's Top 10 whereas I could name every finalist from the first 15 seasons. :haha: 

This. :wub:  I didn't even recognize most of the comeback people but I'd recognize a semi-finalist from season 3. :wub: 

• Like 1

1. Caleb - sang Real Gone from Cars, and he is a bona fide Country Star, Right and perfect song choice for him, the vocals were on point and were right on pitch. That was the most energentic performance and entertaining too. It was upbeat which was nice.
2. Willie - sang Circle of Life from The Lion King, and slayed it, the vocals were powerful and hit every note, and he definitley proved that he is current and is radio ready.
3. Deshawn - Sang When you wish Upon A Star from Pinocchio, i hope i spelled that right. He was right on tone and pitch the whole time and gave some of his best vocals. He did good. It was Jazzier take on the song, which was nice.
4. Casey - Sang When She Loved Me from Toy Story 2, and simply Wow, Perfect Song for Her, this could be on her album. The vocals delivered the sincerty and heartbreaking lyrics.
5. Chayce - Sang Baby Mine from Dumbo, a lullyby that came out in 1941, and the remake was pretty good too. He broke out the guitar for this one and it just worked, and his vocals were gorgeous on this. He contryfried the song and it was his best vocal performance to date.
6. Alyssa - Sang A Dream is A Wish Your heart Makes from Cinderela and nailed it, beatiful vocals from her.
7. Arthur Gunn - Sang Remember Me From Coco, an oscar winning song too, and Arthur did it his way and gave one hell of a performance. Amazing.
9. Hunter - Sang You'll Be In My Heart from Tarzan and really showed who he was tonight, the vocals were great.
10. Queen Grace - Sang Into The Unknown from Frozen 2, and MOUTH DROP EMOJI, #BESTVOCALOFTHENIGHT. Forget Elsa, Grace is the true Queen.

• istersay unpinned this topic
  • 3 weeks later...