1. 1. Favorite night 3 battle?

• Victor Solomon vs. Deion Warren - U Got It Bad
    • Anna Grace vs. Ainae - You Know I'm No Good
    • Raine Stern vs. Andrew Marshall - Adore You
    • Pete Mroz vs. Savanna Chestnut - Have a Little Faith in Me
    • Kenzie Wheeler vs. JD Casper - Fishin' In The Dark
    • Rachel Mac vs. Bradley Sinclair - Your Song
    • Carolina Rial vs. Rio Doyle - Somebody That I Used To Know
  2. 2. Which eliminated contestant deserved a steal/save the most?

• Deion Warren
    • Ainae
    • Savanna Chestnut
    • JD Casper
    • Bradley Sinclair

1. Victor Solomon vs. Deion Warren - U Got It Bad
2. Anna Grace vs. Ainae - You Know I'm No Good
3. Raine Stern vs. Andrew Marshall - Adore You
4. Pete Mroz vs. Savanna Chestnut - Have a Little Faith in Me
5. Carolina Rial vs. Rio Doyle - Somebody That I Used To Know
6. Rachel Mac vs. Bradley Sinclair - Your Song
7. Kenzie Wheeler vs. JD Casper - Fishin' In The Dark

Save: Savanna

1. Victor vs Deion ( the more I listen to it the more I love it)
  2. Rachel vs Bradley (obviously great)
  3. Rio vs Carolina (Rio was amazing for me, Carolina was good too but she had some shaky moments)
  4. Raine vs Andrew (not as bad as I thought it would be)
  5. Pete vs Savanna (I’ll have to give this one a re listen but Pete slayed...I’m just confused based on how short it was)
  6. Anna Grace vs Ainae (song choice wasn’t that good but they both did great with it)
  7. Kenzie vs JD (this was messy. Kenzie did well but the combination with JD was odd)
  • Like 1

1. Victor Solomon vs Deion Warren (Didn’t expect to love this but I DID)

2. Rio Doyle vs Carolina Rial (I thought they both sang it well it just was 1-800-too much on Carolina’s part and it sounds like Rio is like chewing food while she sings... like just pronounce the word Miss Rio)

3. Raine Stern vs Andrew Marshall (I was bracing for horror when Raine sang based on spoilers and it was more ehh then train wreck)

4. Rachel Mac vs Bradley Sinclair (both clearly have talent, I thought they both over sang it but Rachel is totally growing on me)

5. Pete Mroz vs Savanna Chestnut (It was pretty I guess, I just wanted more UUMPH behind it)

6. Anna Grace vs Ainae (didn’t like this one, I found Anna to be sloppy and Ainae lacked power but the biggest issue was that I didn’t believe them, you are a mistress and seducer, sing it more seductively, not so bouncy)

7. Kenzie Wheeler vs JD Casper (How nice of them to include a nap for me!! We really can’t say TPTB aren’t taking care of us)

• Haha 1

Didn't like the arrangement/tones of certain contestants

7. Anna Grace Felten vs. Ainae
6. Carolina Rial vs. Rio Doyle
5. Rachel Mac vs. Bradley Sinclair

We love favoritism!
4. Andrew Marshall vs. Raine Stern

They could have done much better

3. Victor Solomon vs. Deion Warren

Dammit, he's good
2. Kenzie Wheeler vs. JD Casper

I'd like to shortclip the editors' lives for cutting this battle down
1. Pete Mroz vs. Savanna Chestnut

Edited by Teraginn

What a strange night.

1. Rachel Mac (9) vs. Bradley Sinclair (8.5) - This is the same girl that completely botched her audition? Damn. Imagine how many chairs she could've turned if she wasn't so nervous. She could've been with Blake instead! Both of them were underdogs but they kicked butt here! I'd be hesitant to throw around the "perfect" label that John did and this being the only standing O was a bit iffy, but this was definitely worthy of a steal in my opinion.

2. Pete Mroz (9) vs. Savanna Chestnut (8) - This song fit Pete like a glove and he did fantastic! Savanna did very well, too. Shame it was the shortclipped one for the night, but at least it evaded the montage.

3. Kenzie Wheeler (9) vs. JD Casper (7.5) - Did you like Kenzie or are you wrong? Seriously, this guy's great. I think there's an argument that he gave one of the strongest individual vocals of the night. JD did fine, but he was practically backup for him.

4. Anna Grace (7.5) vs. Ainae (8.5) - Relistening to this, I really liked Ainae and it's a shame she wasn't picked here. Obviously the song favored her and Anna Grace was out of her element, but everything points to Ainae for me. Maybe a steal to a different team that would've given her a better song choice would've helped Anna Grace out. That, or Ainae could've been stolen.

5. Victor Solomon (8) vs. Deion Warren (8) - I rewatched this like 3 times and I still can't decide on who I preferred here because they both did decent enough but equally made questionable decisions/missed different notes all throughout, so I don't think John could've made a bad decision here. I just sided with his winner.

6. Raine Stern (6) vs. Andrew Marshall (8.5) - They did our girl WRONG with this song. Andrew carried this hard and he actually nailed it. It would've been a deserving win for him. It looks like they cut out a bunch of negative feedback because the sources said they talked more about Raine's blind audition than anything. Glad Raine gets to sing another day, but Andrew deserved a win here. A worthy steal.

7. Rio Doyle (7.5) vs. Carolina Rial (6.5) - A mess of a song choice for both of them, but Rio handled it much better and had moments where she sounded pleasant. Shame on Legend/production/whoever forced them to sing this.

For the save, it was tough but I voted Ainae. I just think she did so significantly better than her partner that she deserved it. Bradley and Savanna were probably equally deserving but the right winner was picked for their battle.

Edited by Someone648

Pretty good

1. Pete vs Savanna C

2. Rachel vs Bradley

Solid but not my thing

3. Kenzie vs JD

Meh

4. Rio vs Carolina

5. Victor vs Deion

6. Anna vs Ainae

Mess

7. Raine vs Andrew

Weak night.

Edited by Daillon

This was a weird night. I hated almost all of the song choices

1. Pete Mroz vs. Savanna Chestnut. Very pretty! Not super memorable, but it was a good song choice and they sounded good together, which is more than I can say for any of the other battles. I personally like Savanna's tone better, and I wonder if they shortclipped to cut her more impressive moments. But from what we saw Pete was the winner. 

2. Victor vs. Deion. They both did a meh job compared to their blinds (although the choreo was adorable). The song choice really favored Deion, but Victor had more power and control. It also looks like Deion had pitch issues that were corrected by the producers. Kind of disappointing overall, but only because they both had such great auditions.

3. Rachel vs. Bradley. Super solid. They both stepped it up from blinds. Rachel still does a little too much vibrato for my taste, but if she keeps stepping it up each week, she could go far. 

4. Anna Grace vs Ainae. The song was too low and mature for them (why would you pair two ethereal singers and then not give them an ethereal song?), but I thought they both did a great job with what they were given. Ainae clearly connected to the song a little more, but Anna Grace was more impressive vocally. 

5. Kenzie vs. JD. Kenzie had the best individual performance by a landslide. He'll probably win the whole thing. JD did fine, but the mismatch made the battle awkward - he was clearly cannon fodder. 

6. Rio vs Carolina. Carolina started a little shaky, then got a lot better by the end. Rio was great throughout. I'm surprised either of them did as well as they did - the song choice was super weird and the arrangement was terrible. 

7. Raine vs Andrew. Well, this was a head-scratcher. If Nick was determined to pick Raine no matter how badly she did, then why did he pick a song that is so clearly in Andrew's pocket? I'm shocked they didn't montage this. Anyway, I like Raine, but Andrew clearly won, and deserved the steal.

1. Rachel vs Bradley - Fantastic blend of voices and overall great performance by both. I preferred Bradley but wasn't mad Rachel got chosen. It did suck that nobody was able to steal/save Bradley though.

2. Kenzie vs JD - IDF continues to be in denial, but Kenzie is great. He definitely has a shot to win this thing. JD wasnt bad but he was outclassed big time.

3. Pete vs Savanna - Sucks that they shortclipped it when they had many other options. They dont want Pete here, and I dont get it because he is great. What a heartfelt vocal he delivered. Savanna was good too, albeit less confident. Gorgeous harmonies too.

4. Victor vs Deion - Definitely more even that what I was expecting. Overall I preferred Victor but Deion was good too. Doubt this will move the needle that much for Victor though.

5. Anna vs Ainae - The song was way too mature for these girls, and they didnt sell it. Ainae won for me, she had a more piercing tone and overall better moments. Anna is talented, but I havent been sold on her at all so far. 

6. Rio vs Carolina - Terrible song choice to begin with, and it didnt felt authentic from neither of them, they soundef like they were trying to impersonate other singers. I think they could have done better with a different song choice. Either way, Rio won here.

7. Raine vs Andrew - What the hell was that song choice? Raine struggled big time (we know it was because of her tonsils), but that song is not for her. Andrew definitely won this one.

4 hours ago, Daillon said:

Pretty good

1. Pete vs Savanna C

2. Rachel vs Bradley

Solid but not my thing

3. Kenzie vs JD

Meh

4. Rio vs Carolina

5. Victor vs Deion

6. Anna vs Ainae

Mess

7. Raine vs Andrew

Weak night.

Literally me but switch the placement of Anna vs Ainee with Rio vs Carolina

1. Pete vs. Savanna: Pete sounded fantastic, and I enjoyed Savanna too. Confused on why they short-clipped this one, but it is what it is, I guess.
  2. Rachel vs. Bradley: I preferred Bradley by a hair, but Rachel's win was well-deserved. Big step up from both of their auditions, in any case.
  3. Kenzie vs. JD: Yee-haw, y'all, Kenzie owned this one and it wasn't close (though JD wasn't bad by any means). All hail this season's King of The Mullet. 
  4. Victor vs. Deion: Both guys were shaky in spots, but Victor was a tad more consistent vocally. More even than I expected it to be.
  5. Anna vs. Ainae: Song choice wasn't quite there, but I think it suited Ainae better than Anna.
  6. Raine vs. Andrew: The song choice catered clearly to Andrew, and Raine tried her best (considering she was dealing with health issues that directly impacted her voice the day of the performance, she did a lot better than I would have) but it just wasn't in her wheelhouse. 
  7. Rio vs. Carolina: The song choice was a mess and neither felt authentically themselves on the song, but it suited Rio better than Carolina.

Most deserved steal: Bradley.

1 hour ago, Misirlou said:

1. Rachel vs Bradley - Fantastic blend of voices and overall great performance by both. I preferred Bradley but wasn't mad Rachel got chosen. It did suck that nobody was able to steal/save Bradley though.

2. Kenzie vs JD - IDF continues to be in denial, but Kenzie is great. He definitely has a shot to win this thing. JD wasnt bad but he was outclassed big time.

3. Pete vs Savanna - Sucks that they shortclipped it when they had many other options. They dont want Pete here, and I dont get it because he is great. What a heartfelt vocal he delivered. Savanna was good too, albeit less confident. Gorgeous harmonies too.

4. Victor vs Deion - Definitely more even that what I was expecting. Overall I preferred Victor but Deion was good too. Doubt this will move the needle that much for Victor though.

5. Anna vs Ainae - The song was way too mature for these girls, and they didnt sell it. Ainae won for me, she had a more piercing tone and overall better moments. Anna is talented, but I havent been sold on her at all so far. 

6. Rio vs Carolina - Terrible song choice to begin with, and it didnt felt authentic from neither of them, they soundef like they were trying to impersonate other singers. I think they could have done better with a different song choice. Either way, Rio won here.

7. Raine vs Andrew - What the hell was that song choice? Raine struggled big time (we know it was because of her tonsils), but that song is not for her. Andrew definitely won this one.

This is my ranking as well. Thoughts

- Bradley was amazing and was robbed. Rachel did great as well but I'm just a little irked by her wobbly vibrato that's still present sometimes

- Kenzie proved his vocal chops here, and while he's too twangy for my taste, you can't deny the guy can sing. JD was surprisingly decent as well.

- Pete sounded great here, but I wish we could've seen what he did in the parts they cut out. Sources say he had some phenomenal moments but sadly we didn't get to see some of them. Savanna started pitchy but recovered and sounded great as well. This is only lower than Kenzie/JD because of how short it is.

- I'm not a huge fan of Deion's tone, and I thought Victor looked and sounded more sure of himself on stage so I would pick him.

- I actually liked Anna better on here than her blind. She wasn't perfect but she had some good moments. For some reason, Ainae didn't do much for me here.

- Rio had some great moments there! I'm sorry because I know she has some big fans here but I didn't like Carolina here very much. Her tone was odd for the song and she was shakier than Rio in some parts. She showed off her range by the end but it wasn't enough to save her for me.

- They autotuned the hell out of Raine, it looks like because I didn't think she sounded that bad here tbh. More of regular shaky vocals than horrendous vocals. Andrew obviously won this one but he doesn't do much for me as a contestant.

• 2 weeks later...

1. Rachel Mac Vs Bradley Sinclair

2. Carolina Rial Vs Rio Doyle

3. Anna Grace Vs Ainae

4. Pete Vs Savanna

5. Kenzie Vs JD

6. Victor Vs Deion

7. Andrew Vs Raine

1. Rachel Mac (Definitely her breakout moment)

2. Andrew Marshall (He really shocked me, I hope he goes far)

3. Carolina Rial (She performed well)

4. Anna Grace

5. Pete Mroz

6. Savanna Chestnut (She deserved a steal/save)

7. Bradley Sinclair

8. Rio Doyle

9. Ainae

10. Kenzie Wheeler

11. Victor Solomon

12. Deion Warren ( His audition was too good but this was not near at all)

13. JD Casper

14. Raine Stern (It's so bad to rank her last but that was a messy one)