The Voice ● S21 ● Spoilers/News/Updates

Someone648

8 minutes ago, Misirlou said:

I checked it out. It could work as well. Donna Summer has a good catalogue for disco that could fit Holly.

As long as it´s not the Bee Gees, she´ll be fine.

I mean, “Stayin’ Alive” after we talk about her potentially needing the Instant Save to make the finale would be a little too on the nose even for TPTB, but…

6 minutes ago, Bk1234 said:

Publicly? No, I don’t think so.

Nobody did what Jamella, Deion or Will did, and nobody created an account yet like Taryn, Sid, Carolina, Gihanna and Rachel. Not to mention Anna Grace having a tab of IDF on her computer. It really seems like the contestants have been quieter about mentioning IDF this season

1 hour ago, Misirlou said:

If Jim and Sasha survive this week, it could happen, but if a safe song couldn´t keep them safe this week, I don´t see a song from another genre doing it.

Jim & Sasha's danger wasn't from their song.  It was no question from the transphobes once they were again reminded that Sasha is trans.

• Confused 1

7 minutes ago, Teraginn said:

Based on the firetruck picture and the disco ball... I think she's singing Hot Stuff by Donna Summer.

Kygo did a remix of this song, and Ariana performed with Kygo before in Coachella, I think?

“Car wash” is a Disco song, and it sounds like It was Ariana’s idea. She must be a huge disco fan. 

3 minutes ago, Rodney said:

Jim & Sasha's danger wasn't from their song.  It was no question from the transphobes once they were again reminded that Sasha is trans.

So it had nothing to do with their performance quality and the fact that every single contestant remaining is vastly more talented? 

• Like 1