The Voice ● S21 ● Spoilers/News/Updates

Someone648

24 minutes ago, TeamAudra said:

I was actually referring to how she managed her team this season, basically cleaning everyone out, except for the three 20-something pop singers plus J&S. She clearly had more of a connection with Raquel, Bella and Ryleigh, and that likely  played a role in her decisions. Most coaches attempt to diversify their team a little more than that. Now, she has J&S and an artist she stole from Kelly, and we’re barely into the live rounds. 

I mean, I also think that it’s what she knows and who she could help. ( and I think she’s got a bond with Sasha)

unfortunately, that isn’t who does well on the show, and the ones she had weren’t particularly good. 

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, Bk1234 said:

Holly is singing something “classic/fun” next week.

Do we think this is uptempo? 

If I were her I’d pull out her “Man In The Mirror” cover I just watched on her YouTube channel for the semifinals. Play the piano. 

Edited by TeamAudra

I have a feeling "Boogie Wonderland" is coming Holly´s way.

But what is TPTB´s plan with this girl? First country, then rock, and now disco. Interesting to say the least.

I will say, props to her for changing it up every week at least.

Edited by Misirlou
  • Like 2

6 minutes ago, TeamAudra said:

I guess this is considered disco. It might be OK if she could pull it off. 

Didn´t think of that one. She´ll be fine if it is.

She will survive (no pun intended) this week either way no problem. It´s next week where she and TPTB have to be careful. 

Edited by Misirlou

5 minutes ago, Daillon said:

Holly being in the Instant Save is probably too risky, I think they will make sure she gets a PV (shouldn’t be that hard since there are four this season, right?) 

There could easily be two each from Team Blake and Team Kelly ahead of her. 

3 minutes ago, Misirlou said:

Assuming they DON´T bring the Twitter back, and Holly finds herself in the IS with either Joshua, Jershika, or both, what do y"all think would be the outcome? No Twitter.

Holly will probably win. Joshua and Jershika aren’t popular enough with the audience

I would think Holly has more pull, no? As long as she sings a power ballad and stays mostly on key. She has casual fans, local support, and Ariana fans see her as their only hope. 

Also not me googling best 100 disco songs and listening to them one by one to figure out which song it might be. 🙈

8 minutes ago, Misirlou said:

Assuming they DON´T bring the Twitter back, and Holly finds herself in the IS with either Joshua, Jershika, or both, what do y"all think would be the outcome? No Twitter.

Whoever gets the pimp spot in the Instant Save, AS LONG as they get a good enough song choice for their Instant Save performance (RIP Shawn Sounds) 

Edited by Gustavo527

1 minute ago, TeamAudra said:

They could be considering coach quotas too, but that would be a little awkward if Holly is the only Team Ariana contestant remaining in the top 8. 

The only chance of that happening, as someone already said, is if Jim and Sasha somehow manage to survive next week along with both Team Legend contestants. The chances of that happening are really slim

4 minutes ago, TeamAudra said:

They could be considering coach quotas too, but that would be a little awkward if Holly is the only Team Ariana contestant remaining in the top 8. 

If Jim and Sasha survive this week, it could happen, but if a safe song couldn´t keep them safe this week, I don´t see a song from another genre doing it.