The Voice ● S21 ● Spoilers/News/Updates

Someone648

2 minutes ago, AliXRose said:

Flop prediction : Joshua will pull an upset and snatch a PV 🥲

At this point its Samuel for the 1st and anyone but Jershika for the 2nd.

And if y'all wonder why not Jershika, her blind audition stats on FB are extremely low. She might get the CS though.

57 minutes ago, Cookie73 said:

POs wildcard is much better than that comeback stage. I don’t know what they were thinking when they made that.

Producers attempting (and failing) to get more social media buzz. That's literally it.

As for PO wildcards, they should have never been a thing. The truth is in the results - contestants were eliminated in battles and KOs for a reason. It's just not fair to those who actually did win properly.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, MatthewPalermo said:

Producers attempting (and failing) to get more social media buzz. That's literally it.

As for PO wildcards, they should have never been a thing. The truth is in the results - contestants were eliminated in battles and KOs for a reason. It's just not fair to those who actually did win properly.

The PO wildcard that I’m talking about is the PO Instant Save. I have been happy with most of those results

28 minutes ago, B-B said:

I am mad at Kelly for giving Gymani and Aaron that song

On surface maybe but nobody expected Hold on or I know what you did last summer performances to be as amazing as they were . I think that the battle will be very good plus they are versatile and are smart at arranging.

Edited by Mohammad
  • Like 2

Reminder of tonight's lineup:

J: Joshua vs Keilah - Good 4 U (Olivia Rodrigo)

B: Carson vs Clint - Don't Let Our Love Start Slippin Away (Vince Gill)

K: Gymani vs Aaron - Working (Tate McRae and Khalid)

A: Jim and Sasha vs Sophia - Signed, Sealed, Delivered, I'm Yours (Stevie Wonder)

J: Sabrina vs Jack - cardigan (Taylor Swift)

K: Holly vs Wyatt - Sunny (Bobby Hebb, Billie Eilish version)

A: Raquel vs Hailey - Car Wash (Rose Royce)

J: Shadale vs Janora - One Last Time (Ariana Grande)

B: Wendy vs Manny - If I Ever Lose My Faith in You (Sting)

Battles in danger of montage highlighted in black.

Edited by Misirlou
  • Like 1

16 minutes ago, Misirlou said:

Reminder of tonight's lineup:

J: Joshua vs Keilah - Good 4 U (Olivia Rodrigo)

B: Carson vs Clint - Don't Let Our Love Start Slippin Away (Vince Gill)

K: Gymani vs Aaron - Working (Tate McRae and Khalid)

A: Jim and Sasha vs Sophia - Signed, Sealed, Delivered, I'm Yours (Stevie Wonder)

J: Sabrina vs Jack - cardigan (Taylor Swift)

K: Holly vs Wyatt - Sunny (Bobby Hebb, Billie Eilish version)

A: Raquel vs Hailey - Car Wash (Rose Royce)

J: Shadale vs Janora - One Last Time (Ariana Grande)

B: Wendy vs Manny - If I Ever Lose My Faith in You (Sting)

Battles in danger of montage highlighted in black.

So only one montage on Tuesday’s episode ?

4 hours ago, VoiceTakeover890 said:

I can see the future :dead:

Nah, that’s my job as the resident “psychic” 🤪

In all seriousness, Samuel is the only one Team Legend’s live playoffs member I’m confident about moving on, it’s the other four that make things tricky. David and Joshua’s KOs will be big tells on which between them the audience prefers, and Shadale’s next two rounds will need to keep the momentum going. Jershika, unfortunately, is likely screwed, but if she makes it through I won’t complain one bit.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, VoiceTakeover890 said:

I definitely feel like Shadale has potential to get the PV if she sings the right songs and minivan tends to appreciate her. If her battle is shown tonight she can definitely be the dark horse. I mean she beat Samara for gods sake at the knockouts. She must’ve been insane!

If she gets an up beat song in the POs she’ll probably get instantly eliminated if no one on team John flops

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, AliXRose said:

SPILL the tea !

Once upon a time, there was a coach with 2/3 of the contestants in the Instant Save and the coach proceeded to yeet one of his contestants under the bus for the other one on live television…and it worked. Needless to say, the next season the coach was on TV, it did not go well for him.

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

11 minutes ago, VintageVoice said:

Once upon a time, there was a coach with 2/3 of the contestants in the Instant Save and the coach proceeded to yeet one of his contestants under the bus for the other one on live television…and it worked. Needless to say, the next season the coach was on TV, it did not go well for him.

You forgot to mention that the coach never returned again after the next  season

Just now, VintageVoice said:

Bringing things back on topic instead: which battle do you expect to be the biggest surprise for IDF tonight in terms of reception (positive or negative)?

I wonder what the reception for Raquel vs Hailey could be, as it could be positive or negative. I wonder if everyone will be commenting “Ari should have picked Hailey!”

3 minutes ago, VintageVoice said:

Bringing things back on topic instead: which battle do you expect to be the biggest surprise for IDF tonight in terms of reception (positive or negative)?

Based on sentiments over the song choice, I will be surprised if Joshua vs. Keilah is received positively.