The Voice ● S21 ● Spoilers/News/Updates

Someone648

22 minutes ago, Daillon said:

The Voice has the opportunity to do the most f***ed up thing I have ever seen in a singing competion, triple-montaging a Make-A-Wish kid :ph34rwave:

Let’s be real. Half the contestants’  sob stories are more compelling than the typical Make-a-wish kid’s story.

19 minutes ago, Misirlou said:

The thing is, I don't think we've had that many (possible) double montages make it to KOs, so in your case, who do you think will get the triple axe out of the three candidates?

The only one I remember making the KOs without being montaged was Jamella back in S14 (there might be others, not sure) The other two were Rebekah and Katherine, who got the triple montage.

As for your question, I’m only ruling out Sabrina. Maybe Xavier?

Edit: Forgot Anna (S13), Andrea (S12) and Belle (S11), there might be even more but I’m too lazy to check.

Edited by Daillon

Just now, Daillon said:

The only one I remember making the KOs without being montaged was Jamella back in S14 (there might be others, not sure) The other two were Rebekah and Katherine, who got the triple montage.

Yeah, there was no way they were montaging Brynn. Lauren Duski’s KO partner, Andrea Thomas, is another example. Most of IDF was convinced Lauren would be montaged. 

1 minute ago, Daillon said:

I'm referring to the fact that we might have three double montage contestants going into KOs in a single season. I don't believe this has happened before (correct me if I'm wrong). 

The lack of feedback is making it harder to predict I will say. We'll eventually see who gets the axe. (I still don't know why can't they just show all the damn pairings though).

1 minute ago, Misirlou said:

I'm referring to the fact that we might have three double montage contestants going into KOs in a single season. I don't believe this has happened before (correct me if I'm wrong). 

The lack of feedback is making it harder to predict I will say. We'll eventually see who gets the axe. (I still don't know why can't they just show all the damn pairings though).

Oops I misread you.

Again, too lazy to check, but I would be surprised if this isn’t the first time it has happened. And yeah, feedback would make things much easier (last season we basically knew the KO montage before the season even started lmao)

2 hours ago, TeamAudra said:

I would argue “Car Wash” is a little weird. It’s not even a good song. 

It's the perfect song choice... For Raquel :haha:. This song is all about sassiness, Raquel should kill it but Hailey just needs to channel her inner Brynn Cartelli in "Ready For It?" and she'll look fine with the audience. 

Fun fact: Notice how Ariana was about to say: we wanna show "as much as we can of your [gift]" while staring at Raquel, then she  immediately corrected herself saying "both of your gifts". Sure Jane Ariana 😂

If you ask me, this battle was over before it even began :haha:

• Haha 3

8 minutes ago, TeamAudra said:

Interesting that Bella-Katie were in the first taping and nobody tried to steal Bella. None of the steals were used in the first taping, although there were attempts for Kinsey and Samara. 

i have a feeling they all knew Ariana was gonna save her and didn’t want to go through rejection or they weren’t fans of her. Which is hard to believe because they both turned for her and Blake picked her as the winner of the battle.

10 minutes ago, TeamAudra said:

Interesting that Bella-Katie were in the first taping and nobody tried to steal Bella. None of the steals were used in the first taping, although there were attempts for Kinsey and Samara. 

I am pretty sure that the coaches did not want to steal because Ariana was crying and they did not want to make her feel bad.

I thought there was too much talking during Sophia vs Jim & Sasha's section of the video for it to be montaged. I'm thinking Holly vs Wyatt and Jack vs Sabrina will be fully montaged, and maybe a shortclip with no rehearsal for one of the other battles. (possibly Shadale vs Janora??)

Edited by FloorWax

10 minutes ago, FloorWax said:

I thought there was too much talking during Sophia vs Jim & Sasha's section of the video for it to be montaged. I'm thinking Holly vs Wyatt and Jack vs Sabrina will be fully montaged, and maybe a shortclip with no rehearsal for one of the other battles. (possibly Shadale vs Janora??)

Shadale and Janora are singing Ariana, so I think they are safe.

(Yes, LiBianca vs Tommy, but they just sang a song in which she was featured on, not one where she was the lead artist. This time is different).

4 minutes ago, Misirlou said:

Shadale and Janora are singing Ariana, so I think they are safe.

(Yes, LiBianca vs Tommy, but they just sang a song in which she was featured on, not one where she was the lead artist. This time is different).

The battle can be shown in full with no rehearsal, like Kenzie vs JD last season. I do not totally believe this will happen though, just presenting possibilities.

Edited by FloorWax

After looking more into the video, I am starting to think that the order might be different than presented in the video. Based on social media, the previews, and the prediction of having two steals on Monday, we can say the following regarding the battle pairs:

Monday:
Aaron vs. Gymani

Jack vs. Sabrina 

Joshua vs. Keilah

Hailey vs. Raquel 
Jim&Sasha vs. Sophia

Carson vs. Clint

Manny vs. Wendy

Tuesday:
KCK3 vs. Ryleigh
Johnathan vs. Paris

Undetermined: