The Voice ● S21 ● Spoilers/News/Updates

Someone648

1 hour ago, TheVoiceFan2 said:

The combo of this with the Kelly Kapoor pfp has me dead

I'm having a busy week at work and I can't even watch the finale performances until tomorrow morning :haha:

I'm *this* close to losing it mentally.

Edited by Someone648
  • Like 1

11 minutes ago, rainbowconnection said:

Do y’all think Adam would ever come back to coach? 

He’s recently talked very positively on talk shows but I don’t see him returning. I think he could be Blake’s mentor though

Probably will be highly innacurate, but I`ll come back when the blinds airs to this predictions:

• We`ll have at least one 4 chair turn pop girl, she`ll choose Ariana
  • Ariana`s team will consist of mostly female pop or indie singers, with some R&B mixed in as well, probably coming from the males.
  • Kelly`s team will be composed of country females, maybe some pop dudes, and the pop or indie girls that she managed to steal from Ariana lol.
  • John`s team will have the reliable male R&B contestants, soul contestants, and maybe a female pop singer, he tends to score at least one of them each season.
  • Blake`s team will have the male country singers (I think there probably will be few considering they cast according to the season), probably some country females, maybe a blues artist, and the always present "unexpected" choice, AKA someone pop or R&B.
  • Ariana`s live show team will be Waffle House, Blake`s will be a sausage fest.
  • Kelly and Ariana will constantly go head to head for the pop artists. Kelly will likely use her block on her.
  • Blake will block Kelly for a country artist in revenge for what she did with Kenzie on S20.

8 minutes ago, Misirlou said:

We`ll have at least one 4 chair turn pop girl, she`ll choose Ariana

And she’ll be IDF’s it girl

9 minutes ago, Misirlou said:

Ariana`s team will consist of mostly female pop or indie singers, with some R&B mixed in as well, probably coming from the males.

IDF’s favorite team post blinds 

9 minutes ago, Misirlou said:

Kelly will likely use her block on her.

I think she’ll still block Blake :P

Kelly loves to waste her blocks on Blake just for their banter, even though the contestant will obviously pick her, or there’s a higher chance they’ll pick someone else than Blake (John), I mean c’mon girl you’re better than that at strategy 👀

• Like 1

Just now, AliXRose said:

Kelly loves to waste her blocks on Blake just for their banter, even though the contestant will obviously pick her, or there’s a higher chance they’ll pick someone else than Blake (John), I mean c’mon girl you’re better than that at strategy 👀

I mean, she definitely didn`t waste it this time lol.

2 minutes ago, Misirlou said:

I mean, she definitely didn`t waste it this time lol.

Yeah definitely lol ! On the other hand, Samantha Howell and Madeline Consoer (he didn’t turn tho) have "Kelly’s bait" written all over them

• Like 1

1 minute ago, jus.vshn said:

What if we get a little promo of Ari turning a chair or something tonight😆

We`d just time travel into June when the blinds are possibly filmed lol

But seriously, I`m still surprised she`s not performing tonight. Not even pre-taped.

Edited by Misirlou

Just now, Misirlou said:
2 minutes ago, jus.vshn said:

We`d just time travel into June when the blinds are possibly filmed lol

Lol they could’ve just filmed her turning a chair though? Her makeup artist was on set last week so there’s a possibility