The Voice ● S21 ● Spoilers/News/Updates

Someone648

44 minutes ago, Misirlou said:

Oh yeah, we`ll definitely get the AA powerhouse that IDF loves, and she`ll probably join Team Ariana. We`ll also get the country male that IDF hates, and he`ll join Team Blake. That`s a given at this point.

If they want Ariana to win, they shouldn't let her have an AA powerhouse as her TCO. Getting one to win is something even Blake couldn't do on multiple occasions.

5 minutes ago, FloorWax said:

If they want Ariana to win, they shouldn't let her have an AA powerhouse as her TCO. Getting one to win is something even Blake couldn't do on multiple occasions.

True, but Aris fan base is wayyy bigger than Blake’s but who knows

1 minute ago, jus.vshn said:

True, but Aris fan base is wayyy bigger than Blake’s but who knows

I don’t like to be a party-pooper, but come on, you have been here for long enough to know how things are going to go. 

I’m not saying Ari won’t be a threat (she will) but I think it will be most likely due to the pimping than her actual voting power.

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, FloorWax said:

They’ve never actually pimped one. They didn’t even pimp Tessanne, that season was all about Xtina’s team, Tessanne just became impossible to stop. 

It’s too bad Gihanna wasn’t on this season. That’s the perfect contestant for Ari.

My guess is Ari is gonna get the young contestants, similar to what Miley gets. 

I think Kelly and John will be splitting the powerhouses. 

Edited by mercfan3

1 hour ago, Teraginn said:

I'm honestly dreading this season because I just know it's gonna be choc-full of young females battling for a slot on #TeamAri. Hoping she surprises us with her chair turns.

I actually wouldn't be surprised if the producers encouraged her to turn for more teen girls; she may end up having a Team Miley from s13. I think it would be cool; also, I remember after Kelsie's audition, I feel like I remember you saying how much you missed having pure pop on the show (?) Hopefully we'll get some of that this season with Ariana as a coach. 

I wonder how open calls will be. They'll probably be a lot more hectic and more filled with Arianators.

1 hour ago, jus.vshn said:

Wonder if we’ll get another AA belter like Kyla those. I just have a feeling we won’t get one next season idk. (Even though we have one for each season from S13)

They purposefully seek out one or more each season to try to satisfy the large part of their audience that likes big belts and high notes and all, which is why we've had one for many seasons now. I would be very surprised if we didn't have one get a chair turn.

17 minutes ago, Misirlou said:

Also, based on last night, seems like they`re allowed to hug people again. Will this be the end of the "gifts" then?

Maybe, except for the Kelly jackets - though who knows if Ariana will decide she wants to hop on the gift train (if hugs are allowed instead of the gift route being the mandate).

1 hour ago, VoiceTakeover890 said:

We need artists like these next season...

Taryn Papa/Lauren Duski- Female Powerhouse Country Singer.  

Cami Clune/Maelyn Jarmon/Zan Fiskum- Indie Pop Singer with a Ethereal Tone. 

Julia Cooper/Anna Grace/Joanna Serenko-  Indie Jazzy/Pop Singer with a Unique Tone. 

Rachel Mac/Kat Hammock/MaryBeth Byrd/Addison Agen- Indie Folk/Pop/Country Teenage Singer-Songwriter. 

Corey Ward/Max Boyle/Micah Iverson/Hunter Plake-  Emotional Male Singer Songwriters. With RockPop Influences. 

Chris Weaver/Cam Anthony/Matthew Johnson/Shawn Sounds/Chris Blue - Male R+B Powerhouses with Soul Power. 
Gihanna Zoe/Kennedy Holmes/Larriah Jackson/Hello Sunday- Female AA Teenage Pop Singers. 

Rose Short/Desz/Kyla Jade-  Please Give me a AA PH, with at least one of their tones! 

Moriah Formica/Marisa Corvo/Natalie Brady/Kelsie Watts/Christina Grimmie- A PopRock Female with a Ethereal Tone! PLEASE!!!!

Savanna Woods/Ciera Dumas/Chloe Kohanski- A Female PopRock or Old School Rock Singer with a raspy tone... PLEASE!

A season with all these kinds of artists would be amazing 

Max, Micah, and Corey were my favorites within their respective seasons I watched (Sid for season 19) and its cool to see them all in one category, I would love to see more artists similar in the next season 😌😌😌

She wasn't even a favorite of mine (well we didn't see much of her) but I would love someone like Brooke Stephenson or any Folk/Americana/Singer-songwriter female to become Kelly's frontrunner, or even Blake's but I don't see a female being his TCO based on his recent choices.

Also some Pop/Indie/Pitch perfect/Can sing live girl like Maelyn but she was a dream come true I don't know if we'll see someone like her ever again

Someone like Savanna Woods, Corey Ward, Kelsie Watts.

A freaking country female frontrunner PLEASE !

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, AliXRose said:

She wasn't even a favorite of mine (well we didn't see much of her) but I would love someone like Brooke Stephenson or any Folk/Americana/Singer-songwriter female to become Kelly's frontrunner, or even Blake's but I don't see a female being his TCO based on his recent choices.

Also some Pop/Indie/Pitch perfect/Can sing live girl like Maelyn but she was a dream come true I don't know if we'll see someone like her ever again

Someone like Savanna Woods, Corey Ward, Kelsie Watts.

A freaking country female frontrunner PLEASE !

^ This.

• Like 1

I feel like 

John might not get all the AA powerhouses because logically Kelly would do great/better with them honestly. 
Kelly will get the more adult powerhouses like Marisa corvo, kelsie watts , Jackie foster , and  Grace kinstler  , maybe even an AA powerhouse and maybe some teen pop singers and teen AA pop-soul singers, and maybe female country artists.

Ariana will get all the pop teen singers and maybe some might be  powerhouses .

Blake will get Country and maybe other genres but mostly country.

John will get the R&B/soul singers and maybe even Indie - pop singers.

Kelly will most likely have the most diverse team.

Edited by Mohammad

Since the blinds aren't taped yet, do you think there's a chance John drop out just like Adam did ? I mean it's nowhere near the same level of drama but I wonder if his ego could handle those consecutive last placements in the finale 

1 minute ago, AliXRose said:

Since the blinds aren't taped yet, do you think there's a chance John drop out just like Adam did ? I mean it's nowhere near the same level of drama but I wonder if his ego could handle those consecutive last placements in the finale 

I think this’ll be his last season. Then hopefully Jhud can come back for S22.

14 minutes ago, AliXRose said:

A 5th placement on S21 again could possibly do it for him. And already, without even knowing his team, I think its likely to happen, unless he gets a Maelyn type of contestant or even a Katie Kadan.