The Voice ● S21 ● Spoilers/News/Updates

Someone648

3 minutes ago, Bk1234 said:

That’s true. There are some contestants that I loved on the show, but just can’t get into a lot of their post-show music. 

Off-topic but i love your signature 😻, five queens and a king 🤗

(I don't know who are the two people at the left, though. I'm assuming they are AI contestants)

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

10 minutes ago, Bk1234 said:

That’s true. There are some contestants that I loved on the show, but just can’t get into a lot of their post-show music. 

I've had my share of those. Matt McAndrew comes to mind. After his EP Rush in Slowly, his stuff has been hit or miss for me. I do dig some of his newer stuff with SLAVES.

BTW, cool new sig. Wonder where you got that idea from? ;) 

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Gustavo527 said:

Off-topic but i love your signature 😻, five queens and a king 🤗

(I don't know who are the two people at the left, though. I'm assuming they are AI contestants)

Thanks. A certain S20 contestant might be joining them when my ranking list wraps up. 👀 

Yeah, David Archuleta (S7, runner-up) and Pia Toscano (S10, 9th place) are the two to the left of Kelly.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

57 minutes ago, rhapsody99 said:

I think someone just said they wanted Ariana to be seated next to Blake, I don't think they know the seating order yet.

I personally hope that it's set up like men vs. women, just like when Gwen was here.

apparently the voice is airing once this 2021-22 tv cycle, which would be in the fall

https://tvline.com/2021/05/14/nbc-fall-lineup-2021-law-and-order-thursday-this-is-us-final-season/

no news on air dates

oh yes mondays and tuesdays this time around

another press release from deadline 

https://deadline.com/2021/05/the-voice-will-move-to-one-cycle-a-year-nbc-1234756425/

Edited by thevoicefan12
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 7

16 minutes ago, thevoicefan12 said:

apparently the voice is airing once this 2021-22 tv cycle, which would be in the fall

https://tvline.com/2021/05/14/nbc-fall-lineup-2021-law-and-order-thursday-this-is-us-final-season/

no news on air dates

https://deadline.com/2021/05/the-voice-will-move-to-one-cycle-a-year-nbc-1234756425/

Honestly, good move , assuming they will be using the time properly. As fun as it is having two seasons per year, it does feel a bit rushed, and there`s not even time to remember the contestants by the time the year is over, especially with the shortened format. Hopefully they now give us the full product

Glad that we at least are getting Tuesdays back for S21 too. I`m not getting my hopes up for a long format though.

Edited by Misirlou

3 minutes ago, Misirlou said:

Honestly, good move , assuming they will be using the time properly.

Glad that we at least are getting Tuesdays back for S21 too.

would be pretty quiet around here but hoping the talent will be superb once s22 comes around. and from the press release they are hoping this change will keep the voice on for many years.

23 minutes ago, thevoicefan12 said:

no news on air dates

Interesting, Hopefully we will be back with normal schedule and 6 Live Show :thumbsup: or more but I don't think so for more

3 minutes ago, thevoicefan12 said:

would be pretty quiet around here but hoping the talent will be superb once s22 comes around. and from the press release they are hoping this change will keep the voice on for many years.

Hopefully they get some good people, and they give us a normal format, because if they plan to just release one season per year and with the three week live show format on top of that, this will feel like the end.

• Like 2

37 minutes ago, thevoicefan12 said:

Well from Deadline interview 

Frances Berwick, Chairman, Entertainment Networks, NBCUniversal Television and Streaming, said, “Going into the 21st cycle in the fall, The Voice remains one of the most popular shows on television and we want to keep it that way. We want to eventize this iconic series. We think The Voice will be on NBC for a very long time to come and we believe the best way to protect the brand, while also superserving fans is to produce one amazing cycle this year.”

So what other change they can make to eventize TV  :muwahaha:

• Haha 1

Just now, Dany said:

Frances Berwick, Chairman, Entertainment Networks, NBCUniversal Television and Streaming, said, “Going into the 21st cycle in the fall, The Voice remains one of the most popular shows on television and we want to keep it that way. We want to eventize this iconic series. We think The Voice will be on NBC for a very long time to come and we believe the best way to protect the brand, while also superserving fans is to produce one amazing cycle this year.”

Given how low ratings have been recently, they had to do something. And I hope they realize that the return of the normal format is needed, especially since it`s gonna come to one season per year now.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Dany said:

although i love having two seasons a year, the lack of Tuesday episodes + the smaller casts + the fewer live shows have really lessened the quality of the show. i’d much rather have one full-sized, quality season than two smaller, weaker seasons, so i really like this idea!!

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, KimberlyxKyla said:

although i love having two seasons a year, the lack of Tuesday episodes + the smaller casts + the fewer live shows have really lessened the quality of the show. i’d much rather have one full-sized, quality season than two smaller, weaker seasons, so i really like this idea!!

So that means we are going  back to Teams of 12, Tuesday and Monday Episodes and etc? 

9 minutes ago, KimberlyxKyla said:

i’d much rather have one full-sized, quality season than two smaller, weaker seasons, so i really like this idea!!

Yeah, I’m fine with the one season per year if it means we’ll be getting a longer, quality season.

• Like 1

I don't mind 1 season a year if it means more performances.

But also let's go back to S8 or even S5 format. I want all the performances and to enjoy my faves as much as possible.

PO format - 24/20 - 13 - 11 - 10 - 8 - 6(perform twice) - 4(perform 3 times)

Also get the 4-way KO the f*** out of here, lmao its so bad.

Edited by QueenMae16
  • Like 2

15 minutes ago, VoiceSelf12 said:

So that means we are going  back to Teams of 12, Tuesday and Monday Episodes and etc? 

At least for S21, we`re getting Mondays and Tuesdays again. No clue about the format, but probably the same one as S18-S20.

For S22, with the one season per year now, I hope it goes back to the normal format. It`s the logical move, but I don`t know what to expect with these guys.