The Voice ● S21 ● Spoilers/News/Updates

Someone648

Alright, that means time for some IDF favorites to win, get eliminated, get stolen into a weaker team (good for them), or a stronger one (they´re screwed),

Also, time to see who pisses Blake enough to throw them against Wendy. (Note in fact, I have two people on that team that I´m actually more interested in, but let´s be serious, no one is gonna top her on a one vs one vocal).

3 minutes ago, Bk1234 said:

#meltdownsincoming

TEAM BLAKE:
Clint Sherman
vs Wendy Moten (Stolen by JOHN)

Carson Peters vs KJ Jennings

The Joy Reunion vs Hailey Green

TEAM KELLY:

Aaron Hines vs Jershika Maple

Vaughn Mugol vs Holly Forbes

Jeremy Rosado vs POV Woman

TEAM ARIANA:

KCK3 vs Bella Denapoli

59 minutes ago, VintageVoice said:

If Wendy somehow winds up on Team Kelly, all that does is weaken her voting power in the lives, but she’s not immediately screwed the way most of the rest of the cast on the other teams would be. 

Exactly, I was thinking about it and Kelly doesn’t really have a true vote magnet on her team, like she doesn’t have someone that will clearly get so much votes from minivan and would be in the finale like chevel/Jake/Kenzie and even Brynn . If Wendy did  end up on team Kelly and this is very unlikely, Kelly’s team will go on from ridiculously over stacked to potentially the strongest team assembled post-battles or post knockouts depending on when she steals her.

Edited by Mohammad

9 minutes ago, Mohammad said:

Exactly, I was thinking about it and Kelly doesn’t really have a true vote magnet on her team, like she doesn’t have someone that will clearly get so much votes from minivan and would be in the finale like chevel/Jake/Kenzie and even Brynn . If Wendy did  end up on team Kelly and this is very unlikely, Kelly’s team went from ridiculously over stacked to potentially the strongest team assembled post-battles or post knockouts depending on when she steals her.

The thing is, we don´t know if Wendy will neccesarily be a vote magnet in the lives, her and Blake need to play their cards right, and we´ll see how TPTB handles her. But when it comes to reaching the playoffs, I´m sure she´s a ringer.

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, Misirlou said:

The thing is, we don´t know if Wendy will neccesarily be a vote magnet in the lives, her and Blake need to play their cards right, and we´ll see how TPTB handles her. But when it comes to reaching the playoffs, I´m sure she´s a ringer.

Agree that she’s a ringer (source: I have functioning eardrums) and that the “vote magnet” bit is gonna hinge on what musical direction Wendy takes on screen.

Hey I’m new here 🤗 But I took a while reading through all of these threads and wanted to add that I donot think Katherin is on team Kelly. pretty sure she’s on ari’s. Someone I know went to one day of the blinds as an audience member and said there was someone named singing in all pink with a big bubble-looking pony tail and talked onstage about how she was “obsessed with ariana”. she got two turns, Kelly NOT being one of them and went with ariana instead. Also she has been positing all over her socials about ariana, dressed up as her for Halloween, and her Spotify gives hints to her being on team ari (a playlist called “queen of the year” with only ariana songs) 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 7

1 minute ago, Polly76 said:

Hey I’m new here 🤗 But I took a while reading through all of these threads and wanted to add that I donot think Katherin is on team Kelly. pretty sure she’s on ari’s. Someone I know went to one day of the blinds as an audience member and said there was someone named singing in all pink with a big bubble-looking pony tail and talked onstage about how she was “obsessed with ariana”. she got two turns, Kelly NOT being one of them and went with ariana instead. Also she has been positing all over her socials about ariana, dressed up as her for Halloween, and her Spotify gives hints to her being on team ari (a playlist called “queen of the year” with only ariana songs) 

I had suspicions about this as well based off of her posting behavior. Thank you for sharing! 🙂 

Just now, Polly76 said:

welcome-1-1c.gif hi and welcome to the board

1 minute ago, Bk1234 said:

I had suspicions about this as well based off of her posting behavior. Thank you for sharing! 🙂 

Is team Kelly there yet? I also haven’t seen anything about her traveling yet or being there

Just now, Polly76 said:

Is team Kelly there yet? I also haven’t seen anything about her traveling yet or being there

Team Kelly seems to be there. Holly, Jershika, and now Girl Named Tom, all showed signs of being there.