The Voice ● S21 ● Spoilers/News/Updates

Someone648

3 minutes ago, Arsh said:

So it's evident that no matter how large a voice coach's social media following is, Minivan will come out on top.

Not necessarily. Arianators are very active on Twitter, hence why Vaughn won the comeback.

Edited by Anybody354

6 minutes ago, QueenKalie said:

Swifties are super insane they might be the only ones capable of topping minivan. 

You think so?? 👀 

I still prefer Taylor to stay away from this show, she has some re-recordings to do (and hopefully she gives some attention to "evermore" now that it has been nominated for the Grammys 🙄)

Just now, Gustavo527 said:

You think so?? 👀 

I still prefer Taylor to stay away from this show, she has some re-recordings to do (and hopefully she gives some attention to "evermore" now that it has been nominated for the Grammys 🙄)

Oh I don't think she's gonna be on the show but I think her fan base is the only one dedicated enough to take on team minivan. 

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, landon1988 said:

ITunes chart:

GNT #11 

Wendy #71 

Hailey #102 

GNT (DITW) #107 

GNT (VLV) #176 

Joshua #194 

Jershika #196 

Every time GNT performs, their Top 13 song DITW gets stream on iTunes. Their KO performance would have been in at least T30 each week if it had been done live.

23 minutes ago, Arsh said:

Wendy would have easily won if she had chosen Ariana. TPTB would have pimped her to the point of insanity.

21 minutes ago, Arsh said:

So it's evident that no matter how large a voice coach's social media following is, Minivan will come out on top.

If these 2 posts aren't contradictory idk what is 😂. Minivan ain't gonna vote for an AA on the team of a coach they dislike. 

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, Anybody354 said:

Maybe The Voice should just get rid of Blake for a season and see what happens. I still like him, but it would help reduce Minivan’s impact. It would also lower viewership.

You mean they should just cancel the show? As much as I loath them, minivan is the only reason the voice has any rating at this point :haha:

• Haha 3

13 minutes ago, CaptainOggy6320 said:

You mean they should just cancel the show? As much as I loath them, minivan is the only reason the voice has any rating at this point :haha:

Honestly I dunno. It’s just really frustrating that the demographic that is so passionate about voting for these artists does nothing to support them after the show. It would be one thing if a lot of Minivaners supported the artists they voted for after the show.