The Voice ● S21 ● Spoilers/News/Updates

Someone648

30 minutes ago, Misirlou said:

Considering that Peedy was in the promo, I lean towards them right now. But TPTB is unpredictable.

Idk bout y'all, but that shot of Peedy in the promo didn't look like it came from a montage. He was literally on one knee striking a pose.

• Like 3

6 hours ago, FloorWax said:

Idk bout y'all, but that shot of Peedy in the promo didn't look like it came from a montage. He was literally on one knee striking a pose.

Eh, it could still be a montage.  Like, it could be one of those slo-mo things we see while the coach is explaining why he or she chose the artist whom he or she chose.  So there's always that possibility.

15 minutes ago, Rodney said:

As has been said, it's highly unlikely that they will leak another pairing from John's team.

He got three of them in Season 17, but we’ll see

I would have personally leaked Ryleigh vs David for last episode though

1 minute ago, Cookie73 said:

He got three of them in Season 17, but we’ll see

I would have personally leaked Ryleigh vs David for last episode though

two leaks have been non-steal in the KO so I think they will leak a non-steal KO performance.

Edited by Mohammad

Circling back to Samara’s song choice - I’m assuming the spoilers got Tina right until I see otherwise. I expect if the Tina bit is right, she’d cover “River Deep Mountain High” just because it’s been done more often on the show and it’s a better fit for her voice, but if it was “Proud Mary” I’d be super down for that since it hasn’t been done since Cassadee was a contestant if I remember correctly.

As for the leak, I’m expecting it to go to Bella/Katherine, but we’ll see; there’s not really a bad option for a leak of the pairs left.

2 minutes ago, VintageVoice said:

Circling back to Samara’s song choice - I’m assuming the spoilers got Tina right until I see otherwise. I expect if the Tina bit is right, she’d cover “River Deep Mountain High” just because it’s been done more often on the show and it’s a better fit for her voice, but if it was “Proud Mary” I’d be super down for that since it hasn’t been done since Cassadee was a contestant if I remember correctly.

As for the leak, I’m expecting it to go to Bella/Katherine, but we’ll see; there’s not really a bad option for a leak of the pairs left.

the leak is already out 🤣🤣

Its Samara and Shadale like i mentioned.