The Voice ● S21 ● Spoilers/News/Updates

Someone648

36 minutes ago, Misirlou said:

If ITunes still counted it would be game over for everyone.

Not making the same mistake twice after what happened with Lauren :haha: if they win it’s not going to be because of streaming/iTunes.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Misirlou said:

No eliminated Legend contestant has hyped it yet. Could be Samara, since she technically hasnt been eliminated yet, and at this point a lot of people on SM are predicting a comeback.

🕯🕯

Aaron just hyped the Monday surprise again and said to follow him on Twitter as did Hailey when she posted about it yesterday. I wonder why they’re specifying twitter but Ariana made it sound specific to the app. 

Edited by jem128

Just now, jem128 said:

Aaron just hyped the Monday surprise again and said to follow him on Twitter as did Hailey eye here posted about it yesterday. I wonder why they’re specifying twitter but Ariana made it sound specific to the app. 

oh wow so did Vaughn again!

2 minutes ago, Misirlou said:

I'm just curious if they are gonna perform or something or its simply voting like that? I dont know.

Are they gonna announce the winner at the start of the POs like with the 4 way KO? 

questions that need answers

Just now, Misirlou said:

The fair thing would be to have them perform live in order to vote, but I don't think that's happening.

When would they have performed? Would they do it without an audience? That would be unusual. 

1 hour ago, Daillon said:

Not making the same mistake twice after what happened with Lauren :haha: if they win it’s not going to be because of streaming/iTunes.

Yeah, I just checked DSD. Witchita Lineman is at #48, but according to DSD, it’s 116 downloads. It’s great that they’re charting, but perspective is important. 

4 minutes ago, TeamAudra said:

When would they have performed? Would they do it without an audience? That would be unusual. 

That's why I said I'm not expecting it to happen, but it would be the fair thing to do.

I feel like they'll simply vote in the app and either Hailey or Vaughn will win. Whoever's coach's fanbase is more dedicated.

Just now, Misirlou said:

That's why I said I'm not expecting it to happen, but it would be the fair thing to do.

I feel like they'll simply vote in the app and either Hailey or Vaughn will win. Whoever's coach's fanbase is more dedicated.

It would be a test of Ari’s fanbase voting power. 

7 minutes ago, Misirlou said:

feel like they'll simply vote in the app and either Hailey or Vaughn will win. Whoever's coach's fanbase is more dedicated.

I can't believe i'm saying this, but, Minivan, do your job, we need you 🥺

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, pauwis said:

I still find it strange (and unfair) that Aaron and Vaughn are participating in this round.

Yes. It is unfair to include someone to the playoffs after eliminating in battles.

At least they should only consider contestant who eliminated during KOs.

• Like 5

Although she improved, I still don't trust Hailey G singing live and Vaughn is a very bussable contestant.

In short, Hailey and Vaughn are perfect candidates for this season's comeback lul. 

Edited by echoap
  • Haha 3

Went to Ari's post about the twist and the comments seem to come from a big number of international fans who don't have the app available in their region. Of course that doesn't refer to the entirety of her fanbase, but its not precisely a good sign. Her American fans will have to do the work.

Minivan already knows their way around the app, so we'll see.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Misirlou said:

Went to Ari's post about the twist and the comments seem to come from a big number of international fans who don't have the app available in their region. Of course that doesn't refer to the entirety of her fanbase, but its not precisely a good sign. Her American fans will have to do the work.

Minivan already knows their way around the app, so we'll see.

yeah definitely their unfamiliarity with the voice can cause them. But we’ll see because it isn’t hard to manage the app.