The Voice ● S21 ● Spoilers/News/Updates

Someone648

28 minutes ago, Gustavo527 said:

Kinda meh episode, but at least the girls that made it to the lives (Ryleigh, Jershika, LiBianca and Britanny) all had pretty solid auditions. Maybe not my favorite auditions overall from this season, but they still did a great job👍

Only finding out now that all 4 of them made lives. Happy to hear that considering they were the 4 best of the night imo.

5 minutes ago, Angeles said:

Bella and Samuel are the 2 contestants that i've gone and re-listened to. the best auditions of this season, imo. 

lol for me its Bella, Wendy, Brittany, Gymani and ik I’ll be replaying Ryleighs own too lmao (even though it wasn’t technically perfect the emotion was there and there’s nothing a little bit of coaching can’t fix)

HM: holly raquel and jershika !

Edited by jus.willy

14 minutes ago, Angeles said:

Bella and Samuel are the 2 contestants that i've gone and re-listened to. the best auditions of this season, imo. 

It's crazy how we both have the same tastes every single time :dead: 

(but I've re-watched a couple of others too, I think these two are just my most re-watched)

• Like 1

8 hours ago, TheVoiceFan2 said:

ok but can we all agree the funniest and most iconic moment this episode was:

Jershika: "I'm a security guard...."

John: "Oh😃"

Jershika: "So I'll lock u up!"🤣

Real Housewives Yes GIF

That’s in a three-way tie for me with Libianca asking Blake “why” and Wyatt saying his groupies are all women over 65.

• Like 4

20 minutes ago, sydneysam said:

It's crazy how we both have the same tastes every single time :dead: 

(but I've re-watched a couple of others too, I think these two are just my most re-watched)

I’ve rewatched Bella more than I expected, but Samuel and David are 100% my most rewatched (with GNT and Holly both up there too).

7 minutes ago, gingerbread said:

Yeah they are really chewing her up. Its brutal in the replies I hope she doesn't go on social media for awhile.

The Arianators showing their claws now, and with members of Ari's own team.....

1 minute ago, FloorWax said:

The Arianators showing their claws now, and with members of Ari's own team.....

oh no they’re honest…..they aren’t gonna shy away from telling the truth about an artist just because they’re on aris team 

4 minutes ago, jus.willy said:

oh no they’re honest…..they aren’t gonna shy away from telling the truth about an artist just because they’re on aris team 

I think we've gotten past "telling the truth" stage. Its just mocking and cruelty. There's a difference. 

• Like 4

My top 3 this season is probably Gymani, Bella and Libianca. Haven't decided what order yet, guess i'll wait for their battles and KOs. 

Edit: Also, the way ya'll been spelling LiBianca this whole time had me thinking she was a rapper 😂

Edited by gingerbread
  • Haha 1