The Voice ● S21 ● Spoilers/News/Updates

Someone648

I need a Jermey and Holly duet, a Samuel and Raquel duet, a Samuel and Bella duet, and a Gymani and Jershika duet. I really wish that Kelly and Wendy would sing a duet in the finale, the vocal insanity that will occur from both of these world class vocalists. The belted high notes like G#5 and the A#5 will slay us all, I genuinely don’t think I can handle the perfection from all of these duets.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Cookie73 said:

If they montage anyone on that team, then probably Xavier vs Carolina or The Cunningham Sisters vs Parker

I've noticed that at least since season eighteen, they have tried to montage the contestants who win their Battles, but lose and are eliminated in their Knockouts.  This is likely to keep the audience from getting too invested in them, since they won't make the Lives, anyway.  If they keep that pattern up, then those two pairings from Kelly's team are definitely likely to get the montage.

31 minutes ago, Mohammad said:

I need a Jermey and Holly duet, a Samuel and Raquel duet, a Samuel and Bella duet, and a Gymani and Jershika duet. I really wish that Kelly and Wendy would sing a duet in the finale, the vocal insanity that will occur from both of these world class vocalists. The belted high notes like G#5 and the A#5 will slay us all, I genuinely don’t think I can handle the perfection from all of these duets.

I don’t want to sound petty, but his name is spelled “Jeremy”. The first time I figured it was a typo, but now again? The way you are spelling it makes it sound like he has germs!

• Thanks 1

31 minutes ago, AngelaKD said:

I don’t want to sound petty, but his name is spelled “Jeremy”. The first time I figured it was a typo, but now again? The way you are spelling it makes it sound like he has germs!

I thought I saw an E after the M, thanks for correcting me.

6 minutes ago, AngelaKD said:

Thank you for making this a pleasant exchange. It’s so hard to know how people will react online.

I know what you mean , don’t sweat it, and I know you did it in good will .

Edited by Mohammad

8 minutes ago, Dany said:

thanks

k3719.gif

Just now, Bk1234 said:

Why would Aaron pick Kelly? :unsure:

Honestly. I get Gymani picking her, but this was a complete left turn. Singing with John, mentioning him as an influence,etc.

She doesnt tend to work with artists like him. She has clear preference, hence why she dropped him quickly.

He would probably made till KOs at least with Legend.

• Like 3

• istersay changed the title to *Spoilers -the knockout pairings without the winners?
  • istersay locked this topic
  • istersay unlocked this topic
  • istersay locked and unpinned this topic