The Voice ● S21 ● Spoilers/News/Updates

Someone648

9 minutes ago, Mistake006 said:

I have a feeling this could be a breakout moment for him, I wouldn't be surprised if makes the top 13

I love how you predicted a breakout moment for an unknown artist :haha: jk 

As much as how overdone that song is, it could be. It just depends on the delivery of Joshua 

• Like 3

21 minutes ago, Mistake006 said:

I have a feeling this could be a breakout moment for him, I wouldn't be surprised if makes the top 13

Falling is a tricky song to do really well. It's a pretty relatable topic for younger contestants/gen z so connecting to the material doesn't pose much of an issue but the soaring moments really need to be done in non-jarring way to the quieter moments but still have it be an obvious climax. 

• Like 5

18 minutes ago, VoiceFan! said:

omg team kelly is so unpredictable i can literally see Jeremy, GNT, Hailey and Gymani getting pv’s

However I think it’s gonna be this

PV: Hailey M + GNT/Jeremy

CS: Gymani 

WC: GNT/Jeremy (wins)

I agree with this 100%

• Like 1

The  thing that interests me about "Joshua" is that, as a male, he beat a girl singing an Olivia Rodrigo song, particularly her least poppy one, which makes me think there's an edge to him.

And I agree, "Falling" is a hard song to sing, so if he did what he needed to do to win with it, props.

Of course, there's also the chance that he wasn't good in either lol, but we'll eventually see. He could have also been a 4 chair turn as far as we know.

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, Misirlou said:

The  thing that interests me about "Joshua" is that, as a male, he beat a girl singing an Olivia Rodrigo song, particularly her least poppy one, which makes me think there's an edge to him.

And I agree, "Falling" is a hard song to sing, so if he did what he needed to do to win with it, props.

Of course, there's also the chance that he wasn't good in either lol, but we'll eventually see. He could have also been a 4 chair turn as far as we know.

I feel like “good for u” arrangement might not be the energetic thing I feel like they gonna change it up idk why but I do

1 minute ago, BigMac454 said:

No BK do not put words in my mouth I love GNT they are amazing my fav trio this season

You said it… you said they’re amazing, but you like Team Ariana… 💀 I’ll just leave it at that though. 

Edited by Bk1234
  • Like 1