The Voice ● S21 ● Spoilers/News/Updates

Someone648

All signs point to Miley right now:

- Even through the distortion, it's clear she has a low speaking voice.

- Ariana and Miley have collabed before (cover of Don't Dream It's Over / Don't Call Me Angel e̶v̶e̶n̶ ̶t̶h̶o̶u̶g̶h̶ ̶t̶h̶a̶t̶ ̶s̶o̶n̶g̶ s̶u̶c̶k̶e̶d̶)

- Influences include Dolly Parton and Julie Andrews, who seem like people Miley would look up to

Edited by FloorWax

Overall, eh.

Toby Keith has some good old records. Dont listen to him that much but I like what I have heard.

Even though I loved his CMT Crossroads with Bob Seger, not fan of Aldean's bro country music.

Miley has an interesting voice, and I've come to that conclusion once I listened to her Metallica cover. Not a fan of her music but she can cover a lot of areas.

Don't really listen to Camila.

And Ed Sheeran as advisor for KOs? Meh again

When will these people give me Chris Stapleton or Brandi Carlile?

• Like 1

Which advisor is bound to get the fakest contestant reactions? Jason, Miley and Camila are overall pretty well known to the public, even by people that dont listen to them. And while Toby is more known by country fans, he's on Team Blake, where the majority of the contestants must have heard of him.

Still, probably Jason, given that Kelly only had Parker and Kinsey as country artists at the time.

1 minute ago, Misirlou said:

Which advisor is bound to get the fakest contestant reactions? Jason, Miley and Camila are overall pretty well known to the public, even by people that dont listen to them. And while Toby is more known by country fans, he's on Team Blake, where the majority of the contestants must have heard of him.

Still, probably Jason, given that Kelly only had Parker and Kinsey as country artists at the time.

Yeah Gymani won’t be too hot for that😂😂

24 minutes ago, jakesz said:

So, the most likely it's:

Ariana - Miley Cyrus

John - Camilla Cabello

Kelly - Jason Aldean

Blake - Toby Keith

I AGREE WITH ARIANA AND JOHN but I stuck with Kelly and Blake

Maybe Blake brought in Eric Church and Kelly brought in Luke Bryan

4 minutes ago, BigMac454 said:

I AGREE WITH ARIANA AND JOHN but I stuck with Kelly and Blake

Maybe Blake brought in Eric Church and Kelly brought in Luke Bryan

NO I GONNA STICK WITH MY FIRST EVER GUT GUESS FOR ARIANA ADVISOR IF YOU GUYS REMEMBER ME SAYING Kristin Chenoweth IT COULD BE HER

• Confused 1

2 minutes ago, BigMac454 said:

NO I GONNA STICK WITH MY FIRST EVER GUT GUESS FOR ARIANA ADVISOR IF YOU GUYS REMEMBER ME SAYING Kristin Chenoweth IT COULD BE HER

Please avoid the continuous capslock replies (screaming as called here). It's not allowed here iirc

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1