The Voice ● S21 ● Spoilers/News/Updates

Someone648

1 minute ago, AliXRose said:

"The Academy of Country Music staged its 2021 ACM Awards show on Sunday night in Nashville. Luke Bryan, who had to cancel his performance on the broadcast after testing positive for Covid-19, was named Entertainer of the Year."

Meh

he's not the only winner. Thomas Rhett and Keith Urban are possibilities as well, but as you said, mehh

1 minute ago, AliXRose said:

"The Academy of Country Music staged its 2021 ACM Awards show on Sunday night in Nashville. Luke Bryan, who had to cancel his performance on the broadcast after testing positive for Covid-19, was named Entertainer of the Year."

Meh

Maybe not actually, he seems to have tattoos on his arm, Luke Bryan doesn't. So maybe Keith Urban

Just now, FloorWax said:

he's not the only winner. Thomas Rhett and Keith Urban are possibilities as well, but as you said, mehh

I’m not sure how Keith Urban would work because he is coaching The Voice Australia which just started airing and travel would be complicated with COVID

3 minutes ago, AliXRose said:

Luke Bryan

He's on the next season of Idol (as a judge again) though, not sure if he's allowed to be a mentor here (unless something happened like that before). Keith was on TVAUS (although I do believe that, that was season was taped a long time ago)

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, FloorWax said:

Male country singers who performed on the Voice in 2019:

Travis Tritt

Toby Keith

Trace Adkins

Luke Combs

Kane Brown

Guy said he was mistaken for Blake Shelton before, and I can't imagine that with Luke or Kane. My guess is Toby 🤣

Its probably Toby Keith.

1 minute ago, jakesz said:

So, the most likely it's:

Ariana - Miley Cyrus

John - Camilla Cabello

Kelly - Jason Aldean

Blake - Tony Keith

If Miley's really for Ariana, I'm so stoked to see their interaction! (I still cannot get over their gorgeous rendition of Don't Dream It's Over :wub:)

• Like 6

• istersay changed the title to *Spoilers -the knockout pairings without the winners?
  • istersay locked this topic
  • istersay unlocked this topic
  • istersay locked and unpinned this topic