The Voice ● S21 ● Spoilers/News/Updates

Someone648

7 minutes ago, jus.willy said:

She doesn’t belt or wails big notes like most gospel/church singers do. to me that’s why makes a powerhouse. She does light , clean clear notes . She’s more of a graceful singer rather than one to do firecracker vocals.

Whitney did mostly clean high notes and graceful melismas too. Is she not a powerhouse by your definition?

Edit: To clarify, my point isn't that Whitney COULDN'T wail big notes, my point is that she didn't choose to most (keyword most) of the time.

Edited by FloorWax
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, FloorWax said:

Whitney did mostly clean high notes and graceful melismas too. Is she not a powerhouse by your definition?

She is also another powerful singer I don’t consider a powerhouse. You can be powerful without doing all of the runs and belting tbh….I don’t consider her a powerhouse either tbh🤣 again, that’s my view of it. 

Edited by jus.willy
  • Confused 1

I'm not good at predicting anything so i'll go the easy route 

-Blake always have two finalists, so it's obvious is gonna be Wendy (powerful singer with gospel and country influences) and Peedy (the only male country singer left, duh...) 

-Ariana will be pushed to have at least one finalist. My bet, as everyone else, is Holly, since pop and indie girls in their early 20's are not well received by the main audience, and i don't really see Jim and Sasha getting that much attention (and transphobia is sadly still a thing). Holly, on the other hand, is a grown woman with kids, so maybe even some Minivan moms coule identify with her. 

-Between John and Kelly, Kelly is the less disliked by the audience, so i'll assume the last finalist will come from her team. No idea who will be, though. My bet is on Hailey if she is consistent enough. 

That's it, these are my predictions. Everything could change, especially considering we haven't seen any of the performances on the show so far.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, jus.willy said:

She is also another powerful singer I don’t consider a powerhouse. You can be powerful without doing all of the runs and belting tbh….I don’t consider her a powerhouse either tbh🤣 again, that’s my view of it. 

So they have to scream to be a powerhouse? 

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1

My top 5 Favorites (pre-season) , this is just my opinion

5.Holly, she puts so much soul and emotion into every note and word she sings, and her technique is amazing and don’t get me started on her versatility, she’s awesome.

4.Gymani, she is amazing, her technique is outstanding , her range is amazing, her diction is soooooo good , and she is versatilie. She will light the voice stage on fire 🔥.

3. Ryleigh Plank, She is a firecracker, her range and technique are off the charts.

2. Wendy Moten, she is INSANE, I don’t need to say anything more. Her talent alone speaks for itself.

1. GNT, my fave act pre-season, I love everything about them, their harmonies and technique are IMMACULATE, each one can hold their own individually and each member adds something special into the mix. 

picking between Wendy and GNT was virtually impossible, but It came down to how every cover and original GNT did were current, while all of Wendy’s divine covers were like 20+ years ago and I prefer GNT’s tones and smart arrangements in their covers.

Wendy might be my fave when the show starts

34 minutes ago, Gustavo527 said:

-Ariana will be pushed to have at least one finalist.

-Between John and Kelly, Kelly is the less disliked by the audience, so i'll assume the last finalist will come from her team.

Did we get confirmation that the finale will be reverted back to top 3 + 1 instant save instead of 1 from each team + 1 IS? I must have missed it. 

1 hour ago, B-B said:

Toby Keith is a disgusting human being. freak him and freak Blake for bringing him on. Jason Aldean is bad too. 

None of the advisors are good. Ugh

Only posts of yours I see on here is complaining about something. LOL 

No hate, I respect your right to say whatever you want but I just don't get the mindset..

19 minutes ago, Mohammad said:

My top 5 Favorites (pre-season) , this is just my opinion

5.Holly, she puts so much soul and emotion into every note and word she sings, and her technique is amazing and don’t get me started on her versatility, she’s awesome.

4.Gymani, she is amazing, her technique is outstanding , her range is amazing, her diction is soooooo good , and she is versatilie. She will light the voice stage on fire 🔥.

3. Ryleigh Plank, She is a firecracker, her range and technique are off the charts.

2. Wendy Moten, she is INSANE, I don’t need to say anything more. Her talent alone speaks for itself.

Tasteeeee

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, gingerbread said:

Did we get confirmation that the finale will be reverted back to top 3 + 1 instant save instead of 1 from each team + 1 IS? I must have missed it. 

I'm just taking in account the S17 format. Which seems to be the most likely option they are going for this season

My pre-season faves:

1. Jershika- insane strong vocals. She has the range and power to deliver really strong and powerful perfomances. And I can’t wait to see her let loose.

2. Gymani- Her perfomance skills are amazing and her being one of the youngest powerhouses have me extra intrigued and amazed by her talent.

3. Wendy Moten- lol her grace and class makes me love her. Her clear notes are so precise and her range is insane. I love Wendy.

4. Ryleigh- this girl is lowkey underrated here and she can do amazing things. She has INSANE range, awesome clever runs and can do powerful ballads and can interchange between Pop and soul. My Fav on team Ari

5. Holly- I’m just actually getting to listen to her covers and she is amazing I really think she can go far and I strongly believe she’ll be apart of Aris top 2.

Honorable Mention : Raquel, Samuel and Brittany.

43 minutes ago, colemanftw said:

Only posts of yours I see on here is complaining about something. LOL 

No hate, I respect your right to say whatever you want but I just don't get the mindset..

That is just not true. You’re not looking hard enough

• Haha 1

• istersay changed the title to *Spoilers -the knockout pairings without the winners?
  • istersay locked this topic
  • istersay unlocked this topic
  • istersay locked and unpinned this topic