Shadale Johnson

Samuel Harness

Jershika Maple

Team Kelly

Girl Named Tom

Jeremy Rosado

Gymani

6 hours ago, thevoiceswimmer said:

Wendy and LiBianca being on the same team gives me S11 vibes of Courtney and Dana vibes and considering Wendy's VAST experience, I don't think LiBianca has any chance at all of moving forward

I'm pretty sure if Wendy and Peedy are the PV. Blake will most likely save LiBianca considering how he treated her every round.

Edited by Jyn Mycle
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Mohammad said:

@Someone648 are there any info about GNT vs Holly Forbes, and extra info about Brittany vs Samuel, or any major info in general. No hurries, thank you so much for the spoilers.🙏🏻😊

I think they already said that they don't have any info about it as of now and you keep on asking. Just wait.

• Like 2

10 hours ago, TeamAudra said:

True, and part of that might be not wanting the opponent to feel any worse than they already do, after the beating they just took. 

Well at least he performed first (alphabetical order), I don't know how anyone could sing after her

So... Katherine and Hailey Green join KJ Jennings for this season's IDF favorites cut in the pre-lives 🕯️

(e̶v̶e̶n̶ ̶t̶h̶o̶u̶g̶h̶ ̶l̶i̶t̶e̶r̶a̶l̶l̶y̶ ̶n̶o̶b̶o̶d̶y̶ ̶b̶o̶t̶h̶e̶r̶e̶d̶ ̶t̶o̶ ̶c̶o̶m̶m̶e̶n̶t̶ ̶o̶n̶ ̶K̶J̶'̶s̶ ̶t̶h̶r̶e̶a̶d̶ ̶a̶f̶t̶e̶r̶ ̶h̶e̶r̶ ̶e̶l̶i̶m̶i̶n̶a̶t̶i̶o̶n̶)

Edited by FloorWax

People who actually have a chance of winning…

Team Kelly: Jeremy if he chooses to go versatile like Rose? Hailey M if she plays it like Brynn? I think this is a team where not a single person would be eliminated till the semis bc all are good, but no one screams “winner”. 

Team Legend: Samuel? I’m not really sure imo, its a great team but no voting potential

Team Ari: Holly 100%. This smells a lot like Nick having Thunderstorm. Holly’s making at least the semifinals/finals, and I think she has a really good shot at winning.

Team Blake: Wendy 100% and it would also be nice to see an older AA woman win. 

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, VoiceFan! said:

People who actually have a chance of winning…

Team Kelly: Jeremy if he chooses to go versatile like Rose? Hailey M if she plays it like Brynn? I think this is a team where not a single person would be eliminated till the semis bc all are good, but no one screams “winner”. 

Team Legend: Samuel? I’m not really sure imo, its a great team but no voting potential

Team Ari: Holly 100%. This smells a lot like Nick having Thunderstorm. Holly’s making at least the semifinals/finals, and I think she has a really good shot at winning.

Team Blake: Wendy 100% and it would also be nice to see an older AA woman win. 

lol I lowkey think you guys are overestimating Jeremys voting power 🌚 

But Yeah there are soooo many possible winners it’s so hard to predict…love it like this

20 minutes ago, FloorWax said:

The winner material this season isn't quite as clear-cut as last season with Cam vs Kenzie being the debate ever since pre-show, and I sort of like it that way 🤣

yeah me too. 

S13 was like one of the only times where i geniunely didn’t know who woud win lol i thought keisha would

Trolling IDF is really with no Minivan material or a unique contestant at my disposal ☹️

And if this ends up being a Wendy vs Holly showdown, I gotta say that this is not the kind of Waffle season that I've been waiting for 😬.     😂

• istersay changed the title to *Spoilers -the knockout pairings without the winners?
  • istersay locked this topic
  • istersay unlocked this topic
  • istersay locked and unpinned this topic