The Voice ● S21 ● Spoilers/News/Updates

Someone648

Just now, TeamAudra said:

That may be true. Particularly with a 13 year old, since it adds to the “growth arc” narrative that Kelly will be selling. Sort of like Addison’s journey on the show.  

Probably, yeah. I´m not discounting any of the steals (Battle and KO ones) doing well on the show.

10 minutes ago, SNI2 said:

The question is: who has the strongest team post battles, now?

From the poll in another post, the consensus seems to be Team Legend, but not by a landslide. It's my favorite team as well because I have 3 favorites on it + 1 that could become a favorite on the show. 

Kelly's team is a close second. I have only 1 favorite there, but everyone else is really good as well.

Edited by FloorWax
  • Like 1

18 minutes ago, FloorWax said:

From the poll in another post, the consensus seems to be Team Legend, but not by a landslide. It's my favorite team as well because I have 3 favorites on it + 1 that could become a favorite on the show. 

Kelly's team is a close second. I have only 1 favorite there, but everyone else is really good as well.

That poll is asking for favorite team, not strongest. 

I’d have to rank strength like this. 

1. Blake

2. Kelly

3/4. The other two. 

12 minutes ago, Misirlou said:

Given Joshua's pop song choices and being Team Legend, he probably is the guy who sang "Anyone" by Justin Bieber on Taping 7.

See this could be possible, but the battle source only mentioned that Joshua was white and the blind audition that said Tony… well Tony’s clearly not white. So either the blind source has awful ID skills/memory or Joshua’s from another taping.

• Thanks 2

16 minutes ago, Someone648 said:

See this could be possible, but the battle source only mentioned that Joshua was white and the blind audition that said Tony… well Tony’s clearly not white. So either the blind source has awful ID skills/memory or Joshua’s from another taping.

who do you think is likeliest to be the "Anyone" guy?

49 minutes ago, thevoiceswimmer said:

don't think LiBianca has any chance at all of moving forward

I don't think she's off the table tho. Wendy and Peedy could likely be the PVs right? Then Paris, LiBianca and Lana are left. Blake has dropped Lana already (battles) and Paris is his steal (considering Blake's history with KO steals it isn't looking to good for him at the moment). LiBianca has had positive feedback from KOs and will probably be seen as an unexpected coach-contestant pairing. Ofc it all depends on POs night (as usual) but as of rn, I'm not discounting LiBianca at all (and I have my eye on Lana too)

14 minutes ago, FloorWax said:

who do you think is likeliest to be the "Anyone" guy?

At this rate I don't know. If the blind source confused Tony for another AA male, then Samuel or Paris are options but even then, not really? I dunno, we'll just have to wait and see.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, FloorWax said:

Watch it be

Ok so like regarding her song choice, the source gave a song but we are so doubtful because if it's correct, I must warn youuuuuu.... it not only makes zero sense even as the world's most spectacular/miraculous flip, it may be one of the worst bussing attempts I've seen on this show.

Edited by Someone648

1 minute ago, Someone648 said:

Ok so like regarding her song choice, the source gave a song but we are so doubtful because if it's correct, I must warn youuuuuu.... it not only makes zero sense even as the world's most spectacular/miraculous flip, it may be one of the worst bussing attempts I've seen on this show.

Yikes... 😬😬😬 So when are we gonna know about it?

Edited by FloorWax

1 minute ago, Someone648 said:

Like I flat out refused to put it on the spoilers bc it's illogical and makes no sense but I'm pretty sure they insisted on it. We asked for a possible correction and we never got that.

"Chandelier" vs...... "Poison" :dead:

• Like 1