The Voice ● S21 ● Spoilers/News/Updates

Someone648

1 minute ago, Misirlou said:

And not Bella, who won that matchup? Interesting. The source was probably more of a Katherine fan then (assuming it´s positive reviews).

I hope this isn't the case, but if a performance is pitchy or otherwise off, it can be easy to remember. Now that I think of it, if it were positive, then it probably would have been shared already. Hopefully I'm wrong. Either way, we know that source comments aren't always indicative of how good the performance actually is, so I'm fine if the comments stay private.

Just now, QueenCami said:

I hope this isn't the case, but if a performance is pitchy or otherwise off, it can be easy to remember. Now that I think of it, if it were positive, then it probably would have been shared already. Hopefully I'm wrong. Either way, we know that source comments aren't always indicative of how good the performance actually is, so I'm fine if the comments stay private.

Yeah, definitely, it´s not an objective factor, but they´re interesting to know about. I caved into reading them after trying to avoid them before lol.

6 minutes ago, Misirlou said:

And not Bella, who won that matchup? Interesting. The source was probably more of a Katherine fan then (assuming it´s positive reviews).

Her Knockout was in the last taping so she couldn’t have been stolen anyway

Just now, FloorWax said:

It's probably a Marino Chello type thing where she killed it but there were no steals left :no:

What’re you talking about, Marina 100% made the lives that season 🤪

(it’s fine I’m not still low key salty about that almost two years later or anything…and I actually liked Cali’s KO but Marina deserved the win there fair and square)

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Misirlou said:

Also, if the order is correct, "Barrett" indeed got the Connor Christian treatment, last on both rounds, including paired against a top dog on Blake´s team. (Watch his song choice be by 5S0S as well).

or a song of tiktok

32 minutes ago, Bk1234 said:

It’s positive feedback, don’t worry guys. ;) 

I should have expected that for Katherine! The comments on the song choice are interesting, but I'm willing to wait, since we got a ton of information I still haven't fully processed today itself.

• Like 2

On 3/29/2021 at 6:37 PM, Someone648 said:

K: Girl Named Tom vs. Holly Forbes - Holly STOLEN by Ariana and John. Holly picks ARIANA.

J: Samuel Harness vs. Brittany Bree - Brittany STOLEN by Ariana and Kelly. Brittany picks KELLY.

J: Jershika Maple vs. Paris Winningham (Tennessee Whiskey - Chris Stapleton) - Paris stolen by BLAKE.

A: Ryleigh Plank (Midnight Sky - Miley Cyrus) vs. David Vogel (Lose You to Love Me - Selena Gomez) - David stolen by JOHN

Pretty much all of these contestants are IDF favorites to my understanding, so luckily they're guaranteed to not be montaged, although I think shortclips are still on the table?

• Like 1

Just now, QueenCami said:

Pretty much all of these contestants are IDF favorites to my understanding, so luckily they're guaranteed to not be montaged, although I think shortclips are still on the table?

Shortclips are for KO losers with no steals. 

There´s always a full on montage on the KO round, and it´s always a pair without a steal. But we can´t predict who will be given that we´re missing feedback. We already knew Jose/Raine were getting the axe due to the reception last season.

3 minutes ago, QueenCami said:

Probably not short-clipped due to the steals, but I trust TPTB as far as I can throw them 

• istersay changed the title to *Spoilers -the knockout pairings without the winners?
  • istersay locked this topic
  • istersay unlocked this topic
  • istersay locked and unpinned this topic