The Voice ● S21 ● Spoilers/News/Updates

Someone648

17 minutes ago, sydneysam said:

Good luck Vaughn! Another Filipino to slay in the competition? I'm here for it :wub:

Yeah, I’m super excited for him! 💕 It’s hard to predict for Team Ari though, so I just have to hope and pray that Ariana recognizes his talent and sends him through! 🥺🤞

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, jus.willy said:

Yes it is weird 😂😂 she was lateee in tapings. It’ll be Wendy. Or Aaron

I mean, it could happen. Several contestants that were late on tapings have been aired early. Unless Ariana tried to use her block before and her target didn´t turn around, of course, then they would have to air that audition first.

• Like 3

Just now, Misirlou said:

I mean, it could happen. Several contestants that were late on tapings have been aired early. Unless Ariana tried to use her block before and her target didn´t turn around, of course, then they would have to air that audition first.

She could be aired early. But she definitely won’t be the leak. It’ll be one of the four chairs from the first day 

3 hours ago, jus.willy said:

They’re all talking bad about it but they still end up sitting their hateful crusty selves in front of the tv for every episode. (Sorry for disrespecting)

lmao

Edited by QueenCami
help i got an ad right below this on idf saying "hourly jobs" and i read it as "holly forbes"
  • Haha 2