The Voice ● S21 ● Spoilers/News/Updates

Someone648

50 minutes ago, jus.willy said:

How many tapings are there usually for battles

I think in Season 17 which seems to be a somewhat comparable season numbers wise — there was 4. 

2 on August 2nd and 2 on August 3rd. There’s date references if you were also wondering when they would be

Edited by Blirel
  • Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, Blirel said:

I think in Season 17 which seems to be a somewhat comparable season numbers wise — there was 4. 

2 on August 2nd and 2 on August 3rd. There’s date references if you were also wondering when they would be

If that´s the case for this one, they´ll probably announce the dates around next week or so.

4 minutes ago, Misirlou said:

Seems like Jershika just landed. And her and Holly are still the only ones that have posted anything related to flying today I believe.

If they are the first two to have flown in , does that mean they are going up against each other or that’s not how it works.

1 hour ago, Mohammad said:

If they are the first two to have flown in , does that mean they are going up against each other or that’s not how it works.

That's not how it works. The whole team will fly in around the same time, and then they all tape with their coach/battle adviser the same day(s)

• Thanks 1

15 minutes ago, seak05 said:

That's not how it works. The whole team will fly in around the same time, and then they all tape with their coach/battle adviser the same day(s)

Yeha Jershika and Holly are just the only ones we've seen post

On 7/12/2021 at 11:13 AM, AliXRose said:

Can you follow the entire list of names and see who reacts the same way :stealth: ?

Cami Brooks, Bubba, Lucas O'Reilly, Brooke Beucler, Zyan Campbell, Jeremy Rosado, and Aaron Hines have all blocked me

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Mistake006 said:

Cami Brooks, Bubba, Lucas O'Reilly, Brooke Beucler, Zyan Campbell, Jeremy Rosado, and Aaron Hines have all blocked me

We know Jeremy and Aaron are in, and Bubba and Zyan didn´t turn a chair. Lucas and Cami are still unconfirmed as chair turners, but this could be proof that they got to audition for the coaches. If I´m correct, Brooke appeared to have left the hotel early according to the OP.

Edited by Misirlou

3 minutes ago, Misirlou said:

I mean, I have no clue about how that works lol. That was just a supposition. I should have said that Team Kelly flew in today rather.

That's completely fair, we're all just guessing with varying extents of knowledge on this stuff :haha:

My guess is that they're going to get their battle round song choices in the next day or two, then they'll practice a bit individually & memorize lines, then go in to film coaching sessions.

I'm not sure whether they're going to make the contestants quarantine b/c although I assume all of them have been double vaxxed since they're usually all from America, the Delta variant seems to pose a threat. If they do quarantine, they may get their song choices and have extra time to practice digitally or beside each other w/ the clear curtain like some of the videos have shown. I'm curious to hear what y'all think as we see more people posting on their Social Medias.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, KimberlyxKyla said:

hey everyone💖 i’m still on my idf hiatus until the season starts, but i just read the blind audition spoilers and had to drop in and tell everyone that i will be stanning TBA (AA female) effective immediately!

You're in luck! We have Jershika, Wendy (does both R&B/Soul and country), Brittney, and an unnamed woman who did "pov" for her blind. Looks like you may have to add more than one name to your signature for Season 20 👀

Edit: There are probably more AA women on the show this season, but I haven't been keeping close track of the spoilers, so I'm just going off of who is most talked about on here.

Edited by QueenCami
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, QueenCami said:

You're in luck! We have Jershika, Wendy (does both R&B/Soul and country), Brittney, and an unnamed woman who did "pov" for her blind. Looks like you may have to add more than one name to your signature for Season 20 👀

Edit: There are probably more AA women on the show this season, but I haven't been keeping close track of the spoilers, so I'm just going off of who is most talked about on here.

i’m so excited🤩 September cannot come soon enough!!

• Like 5