The Voice ● S21 ● Spoilers/News/Updates

Someone648

3 minutes ago, jus.vshn said:

Idk why they’re taking so looooonnngg

Maybe they post at the beginning of the month? I mean that would mean tomorrow being June 1st lol but if the tapings are mid June I would definitely expect dates and tickets this week (maybeeeee next)

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Bk1234 said:

Do you guys think the contestants have flown out to LA yet?

Yes. I could be wrong (I don’t have any specific evidence except for one potential person) but if you think about it, season 19 blinds took around one month (contestants arriving around July 9th or so and filming of the blinds starting august 3rd. If the blinds are filmed in mid June, I say they’re definitely there. If they’re filmed towards the end of June tho, I can see them flying around this week to get there. 

not sure how the time range was for season 20 blinds tho, but I’m guessing it was similar

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, TheVoiceFan2 said:

Yes. I could be wrong (I don’t have any specific evidence except for one potential person) but if you think about it, season 19 blinds took around one month (contestants arriving around July 9th or so and filming of the blinds starting august 3rd. If the blinds are filmed in mid June, I say they’re definitely there. If they’re filmed towards the end of June tho, I can see them flying around this week to get there. 

not sure how the time range was for season 20 blinds tho, but I’m guessing it was similar

They need to quarantine for 2 weeks, and then giving them 2 weeks to prepare seems reasonable (if a bit less, actually). I think them coming in 4 weeks ahead of time makes sense; I don't think they'll come in less than 4 weeks ahead of time. 

Although, if all of them are double vaxxed + 2 weeks, the show might be more lax on stuff? Especially since it'll be after June 15th, and I think Someone648 said that Cali reopens then? In that case, it's possible that they won't need a whole four weeks. I honestly have no idea now that I think of it :haha:

Ok so I know this girl, and she told me that her friend Arabella Carrie has auditioned for The Voice recently, so I wouldn't be surprised if we see her next season.

Now, the best part about this is that her voice is very similar to Anna Grace, so fans of Anna Grace might have another contestant to add.

(I don't know any Arabella Carrie and I'm really hoping that no one fell for this)

21 minutes ago, British Man said:

Ok so I know this girl, and she told me that her friend Arabella Carrie has auditioned for The Voice recently, so I wouldn't be surprised if we see her next season.

Now, the best part about this is that her voice is very similar to Anna Grace, so fans of Anna Grace might have another contestant to add.

G4AX9tr.png

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, QueenCami said:

G4AX9tr.png

Probably because it is cap lmao

"(I don't know any Arabella Carrie and I'm really hoping that no one fell for this)"

Edited by British Man

2 hours ago, VoiceTakeover890 said:

With AGT having an audience for the auditions I could definitely see The Voice having an audience for Season 21!

I think we might have a live audience when we get to the lives, but I don't work for The Voice, so I have no idea.

They might do what The Masked Singer did during Season 4 (and maybe Season 5 I didn't watch that season) and paste in random clips of audience members being surprised.

4 hours ago, British Man said:

Ok so I searched up Arabella and Arabellaruizz came up , Gihanna Zoë follows her like the ACTUAL Gihanna, and other voice season 20 contestants fan pages.This can just be a coincidence and might not mean anything but maybe an Arabella will be auditioning for either season 21.

Edited by Mohammad

1 minute ago, Mohammad said:

Ok so I searched up Arabella and Arabellaruizz came up , Gihanna Zoë follows her like the ACTUAL Gihanna, so this might not mean anything but maybe an Arabella will be auditioning for either season 21 or 22 maybe.

If an Arabella actually ends up auditioning for Season 21 or 22 I will eat my own shoe. I literally just searched up "Random Girl Names", and Arabella came up.

• Haha 4

Watched a bit of Denisha Dalton`s last IG live with Deion, Victor, Pia and Jose. The consenus is that they appear to be sure that Ariana is going to sway the voters inmediately given her huge fanbase and that she will win. They are also aware of the country loving fanbase (Jose said that he texted Cam that he would win, but he had a hunch that Kenzie might take it due to the demographic of the show). 

Again, Ariana`s success will depend on her fanbase actually showing up to watch and vote instead of just looking clips of her in the blinds, and her having a contestant that Minivan accepts.

• Like 4

3 minutes ago, Misirlou said:

Watched a bit of Denisha Dalton`s last IG live with Deion, Victor, Pia and Jose. The consenus is that they appear to be sure that Ariana is going to sway the voters inmediately given her huge fanbase and that she will win. They are also aware of the country loving fanbase (Jose said that he texted Cam that he would win, but he had a hunch that Kenzie might take it due to the demographic of the show). 

Again, Ariana`s success will depend on her fanbase actually showing up to watch and vote instead of just looking clips of her in the blinds, and her having a contestant that Minivan accepts.

They might be in for a surprise next season then. :giggle:

So awhile back I posted on here because I thought someone that I've been a fan of for a long time was going to be on this season of The Voice. Unfortunately I guessed wrong and she's on America's Got Talent this season instead of this show. Thinking about it in terms of the show format and the prize AGT does probably make more sense. Anyway it would have been fun to see Storm Large reunited with Paul Mirkovich and Nate Morton who both worked with her as part of the House Band for Rockstar Supernova and possibly see her be coached by Kelly, who I think would have loved her. A few months back Storm posted on all her social media accounts asking her fans if they thought she should do TV again. I guessed this show would be the most logical one for her to be on because she still seems to be friends with Paul and she's mentioned liking Kelly before and the casting director for this show was also the casting director for Rockstar.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, rhapsody99 said:

So awhile back I posted on here because I thought someone that I've been a fan of for a long time was going to be on this season of The Voice. Unfortunately I guessed wrong and she's on America's Got Talent this season instead of this show. Thinking about it in terms of the show format and the prize AGT does probably make more sense. Anyway it would have been fun to see Storm Large reunited with Paul Mirkovich and Nate Morton who both worked with her as part of the House Band for Rockstar Supernova and possibly see her be coached by Kelly, who I think would have loved her. A few months back Storm posted on all her social media accounts asking her fans if they thought she should do TV again. I guessed this show would be the most logical one for her to be on because she still seems to be friends with Paul and she's mentioned liking Kelly before and the casting director for this show was also the casting director for Rockstar.

this makes me nostalgic for Rockstar Supernova :wub:

7 hours ago, Misirlou said:

Contestants are usually even more clueless than we are. :P

• Haha 1

14 hours ago, VoiceTakeover890 said:

With AGT having an audience for the auditions I could definitely see The Voice having an audience for Season 21!

That's edited lol. They didn't have live audience during filming but I read somewhere that they'll try to make it look like the old times. I hope it's not too late for the voice to include them in blinds most important during lives.

5 minutes ago, Torres said:

That's edited lol. They didn't have live audience during filming but I read somewhere that they'll try to make it look like the old times. I hope it's not too late for the voice to include them in blinds most important during lives.

I’m pretty sure the voice will be doing a live audience. Since all restrictions for LA will end on June 15

• Like 1