The Voice ● S21 ● Spoilers/News/Updates

Someone648

Reading through these comments, the most underestimated are Peedy and Hailey. I still need to be able to hear them on the show, but they have a lot of minivan potential. Probably the most of any remaining contestant, honestly. They just have to deliver on stage. 

• Like 5

1 minute ago, TeamAudra said:

Reading through these comments, the most underestimated are Peedy and Hailey. I still need to be able to hear them on the show, but they have a lot of minivan potential. Probably the most of any remaining contestant, honestly. They just have to deliver on stage. 

Peedy beat a seasoned trio, and Hailey won her KO despite being a steal, which is more unheard of this days.

• Like 4

2 minutes ago, TeamAudra said:

I agree , considering the show’s history.

Lana Scott (Wildest Dreams - Taylor Swift) vs. Carson Peters (TBA - George Strait)

-Carson was rocky in the beginning, coaches thought the fiddle may have affected him. Not awful, just not perfect

-Lana was very powerful, went an octave up in second half. Ari noted she was a bit sharp in the first half but very good

2 - Jershika Maple (TBA) vs. Paris Winningham (Tennessee Whiskey)

-Jershika - nice vocal acrobatics, strong performance, reminded them of Kymberli alot 

-Jershika was extremely strong and powerful 

-Paris had super precise runs, lots of range, took off his glasses as a power move

-very difficult decision/John struggled

-Paris cried after his steal

3 - Hailey Mia (Arcade - Duncan Laurence) vs. Cunningham Sisters (Oceans Where Feet May Fail)

-Cunninghams were strong in the harmonies but too manyindividual parts/not a lot of harmonies

-Hailey was in the same key as original or very close and hit high notes. This is my same source as taping 2 blinds and they said this was 100% better than her blind

-Kelly struggled but picked Hailey off a guy decision

4 - Ryleigh (Midnight Sky) vs. David Vogel (LYTLM)

-David had a stripped back guitar arrangement and everyone loved it

-Ryleigh, super cool and did notes beyond what Miley did in the original

-VERY hard for Ari

- Ryleigh was “INSANE”

5 - LiBianca (everything i wanted) vs. Hailey Green (God’s Country - Blake)

-Hailey played electric guitar, very good

-LiBianca “is a masterclass performer” - John

-her arrangement was similar to Pia’s but less percussion and slower. Unlike Pia and Cedrice, she NAILED it

-Blake said Libianca had a close connection to the song

• Thanks 14

9 minutes ago, Misirlou said:

Unless they flop hard or the audience surprisingly doesn´t like them, I think these are our 2 PVs from Team Blake.

The only way Wendy could flop is TPTB shamelessly bussing her, and i don't see that giving the fact that she is their best chance in years to have and black female as winner (That is not saying much, though)

2 hours ago, Someone648 said:

CHOOSE YOUR FIGHTER:

Hide contents

Team Kelly
Girl Named Tom
Gymani
Hailey Mia
Jeremy Rosado
Brittany Bree

Team Legend
Jershika Maple
Joshua
Samuel Harness
Shadale Johnson
David Vogel

Team Ari
Bella DeNapoli
Jim & Sasha Allen
Raquel Trinidad
Ryleigh Plank
Holly Forbes

Team Blake
Lana Scott
LiBianca
Peedy Chavis
Wendy Moten
Paris Winningham

YAY I LIKE THESE TEAMS I THINK KELLY OR ARIANA OR JOHN MIGHT WIN

BUT DO NOT UNDERESTIMATE WENDY

9 minutes ago, jus.willy said:

- Ryleigh was “INSANE”

9 minutes ago, jus.willy said:

Jershika - nice vocal acrobatics, strong performance, reminded them of Kymberli alot 

-Jershika was extremely strong and powerful 

This is just their world and we’re living in it tbh and im not complaining at all 

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, TeamAudra said:

Also Blake always has one unexpected contestant. Last time Jordan, before that Ian.

17 minutes ago, TeamAudra said:

I think Peedy can afford to flop a few times. Being the only country guy on the show + Team Blake is no joke.

However, I don’t think he will win, solely because TPTB won’t let Blake win two seasons in a row, and if they did it would be with Wendy, not with him. He won’t have a hard time reaching Top 3 though.

Edited by Daillon

8 minutes ago, Gustavo527 said:

Of course he was a threat, just like Avery was a threat last season, right?? :giggle:

This is going back a ways, but the same thing happened with Justin Kilgore. He was going to be Kelly’s finalist, guaranteed.