The Voice ● S21 ● Spoilers/News/Updates

Someone648

1 minute ago, VintageVoice said:

Given the feedback, I’m now expecting Jershika vs. Paris as an episode closer - if both nailed it and it ended in a steal, that’ll be good TV (not to mention Paris getting emotional will tug at a couple heartstrings).

Yep. Probably Ryleigh vs David too. They´re gonna want to close an episode with an Ariana pairing.

Just now, ammonium said:

Btw minivans gonna get angry at Blake again. He sent home the person who sang George Strait. (Not only that also the one whos sang his own song.)

And played the fiddle. Yeah, they´re not gonna like that one, it won´t matter if he flopped to them.

11 minutes ago, Misirlou said:

Now I´m thinking Carson´s song was "Heartland", given it´s a George Strait one. That song has fiddle all over it, and is very upbeat, which could have affected his vocals on top of playing.

Oof, if that is what he did. I know he’s a competent fiddler and vocalist, but going upbeat on top of trying to play an instrument and focus on vocals is a tall order even for someone comfortable with all three individual elements.

• Like 2

52 minutes ago, TheVoiceFan2 said:

Weren’t you the one predicting TCS being Kelly’s ticket to win?

Yes, but I can't do anything about Kelly's decisions and she chose GNT as her group. It's fine though, sometimes you get it right and sometimes dont. I'm very satisfied with my "predicting" skills though. At least I'm not one of those who only feel talkative once the spoilers are out :teeheewave:

And btw, TCS is a duo (heavily gospel influenced). There's a huge difference with the pop teen girl that we see every season. 

Edited by echoap
  • Haha 1

I´m expecting Girl Named Tom in all three premieres honestly. They´d want to showcase a strong 4 chair turn trio on the premiere, their battle opponent got a save, and her KO one got a double steal. 

Paris and Jershika are also likely going to be treated right in the pre-lives due to both their matchups featuring steals too.

Playing fiddle and singing is VERY hard. On her solo stuff Jenee, Blake’s fiddle player, tends to only play the fiddle when she’d not singing. And she’s much better & more experienced then Carson. 

Gods Country is a hard song to sing,  I wasn’t really that impressed by Hailey’s covers, the phrasing (or breath control) seemed off in parts. Not surprised if sent her home.

• Like 1

Just now, seak05 said:

Playing fiddle and singing is VERY hard. On her solo stuff Jenee, Blake’s fiddle player, tends to only play the fiddle when she’d not singing. And she’s much better & more experienced then Carson. 

Gods Country is a hard song to sing,  I wasn’t really that impressed by Hailey’s covers, the phrasing (or breath control) seemed off in parts. Not surprised if sent her home.

Don’t tackle that song unless you’re Rose Short (and she did it Live)

• Like 2

40 minutes ago, jus.willy said:

-It was extremely hard for John to choose.

- Brittany took a LONG time to decide and choose Kelly.

Did sources say who was better between Samuel and Brittany  , and who had the best knockout performance according to sources. No hurries, thank you 😊 

Edited by Mohammad

1 minute ago, seak05 said:

I just hope she doesn’t get torn apart over not living up to Blake’s standards or Rose’s version; frankly, I’m just glad she gave the show a second chance and made it past the battles as a young rock-adjacent artist.

• Like 1

Ok, so I had no idea spoilers would be posted today, but here are my thoughts…

Me losing 4/6 of my fan thread artists is quite disappointing, but it is what it is. Wendy and Girl Named Tom were probably the two I would pick if I could only take two to the lives, so I’m pretty pleased (plus, I have Lana’s thread now too. ;)) I’m very happy for @sydneysam who got all their remaining fan thread artists through to the lives. 😁

In terms of Kinsey being paired with Gymani, I have a few thoughts. Unless Gymani sang a country song, I really don’t see how this pairing makes sense. This is not intended to disrespect Gymani btw, I’m sure she 100% deserved the win. I just wish Kinsey had gotten a KO partner that complimented her singing style. First, Parker and Kinsey were paired against groups, then, Kinsey was thrown against Gymani… 👻😔

Even though Hailey was eliminated, I’m glad that she ended on a high note, according to sources. It’s a shame there was no steal available at the time. :( 

Carson and Lana were two favorites of mine, so that pairing HURTS. I’m glad Carson finally got to play fiddle. Even though he was eliminated, I’m glad we’ll hopefully get to see him do that on the show. 🙂 Lana just became a top favorite of mine. I’m so excited for her and I really hope Facebook doesn’t hate on her for beating Carson. 🥲

Pre-season top favorites going into the lives… 

Girl Named Tom

Hailey Mia

David Vogel

Bella DeNapoli

Holly Forbes

Lana Scott

Wendy Moten

• Like 5

2 minutes ago, seak05 said:

Carson did "Blue Moon on Kentucky" pretty well, nerves probably must have gotten to him on stage. Like I said, "Heartland" is a good candidate of a George Strait song to send him home involving a fiddle.

And apparently Hailey was very good, she just had bad luck that the steals were gone.

6 minutes ago, Bk1234 said:

In terms of Kinsey being paired with Gymani, I have a few thoughts. Unless Gymani sang a country song, I really don’t see how this pairing makes sense.

Maybe it was the leftover pairing (assuming that Jeremy vs Xavier makes sense which I don't know tbh)

8 minutes ago, Bk1234 said:

Lana just became a top favorite of mine. I’m so excited for her and I really hope Facebook doesn’t hate on her for beating Carson. 🥲

Confused Lauren Conrad GIF by The Hills

Alright, dream Top 3´s for each team.  (Could very well change on the show having listened to the performances)

KELLY:
Jeremy

Hailey

GNT

LEGEND:

David

Samuel

Jershika

(Haven´t heard Joshua yet, so for now I´ll keep it like this).

ARIANA:
Raquel

Holly

Jim and Sasha

BLAKE:
Peedy

Wendy

Paris

9 minutes ago, Bk1234 said:

Me losing 4/6 of my fan thread artists is quite disappointing, but it is what it is. Wendy and Girl Named Tom were probably the two I would pick if I could only take two to the lives, so I’m pretty pleased (plus, I have Lana’s thread now too. ;)) I’m very happy for @sydneysam who got all their remaining fan thread artists through to the lives. 😁

It must've suck, I was really expecting for only 1-2 fan thread artists of yours to be eliminated :(I'm glad you're seeing the limelight though. Yay, thank you! Honestly wouldn't have thought all of them will move forward lol

10 minutes ago, Bk1234 said:

Girl Named Tom

Hailey Mia

David Vogel

Bella DeNapoli

Holly Forbes

Lana Scott

Wendy Moten

the taste 😩❤️ I'm keeping my eye on Lana. I gotta stan artists singing Taylor Swift 💁🏻‍♀️

11 minutes ago, Misirlou said:

Alright, dream Top 3´s for each team. 

My french vanilla fantasy part 2 (no particular order in each team)

Team Kelly 

Gymani

Brittany

Hailey

Team Legend

Jershika

Shadale

David (Samuel could be here too tbh but I've heard more of David at this point)

Team Ari (officially my fave post KOs team)

Ryleigh

Bella

Raquel

(LOVE the other two acts tho)

Team Blake

Wendy

LiBianca

Lana (Paris could be here too)

Overall....the ladies ruling this season iktr ;) 

Edited by TheVoiceFan2

15 hours ago, VoiceFan! said:

I think Kelly's team is now the weakest 

I disagree. 
1. in terms of overall vocal abilities her team is the strongest in that aspect she has 3 powerhouses Brittany Bree, Gymani, and Jeremy Rosado. GNT has flawless harmonies and they can each hold their own individually and their technique is AMAZING. Hailey Mia outstanding for her age, her technique is good and she can hit pretty high notes and her tone is really good IMO.

2. Her team IMO is the 2nd strongest in terms of voting potential, both Jeremy Rosado and Hailey Mia have big chance of appealing to minivan and the viewers. GNT is versatile, unique, and is country-adjacent . Gymani and Brittany too might appeal to minivan similar to Kyla Jade ,Kymberli Joye, Rose Short , Toniesha , and Desz who all made made it to the finale except Kymberli Joye who did well enough to end up in the semifinals.

Edited by Mohammad

• istersay changed the title to *Spoilers -the knockout pairings without the winners?
  • istersay locked this topic
  • istersay unlocked this topic
  • istersay locked and unpinned this topic