The Voice ● S21 ● Spoilers/News/Updates

Someone648

1 minute ago, echoap said:

Carson is out as expected, at least for me :teeheewave:. Now, Should I be worried about Peedy getting the win? LMAO not at all

Him winning is definitely NOT the narrative that TPTB will be looking to push this season, at all. Considering that Blake just won and also considering that a young male country singer was runner-up last season. So, i agree with this.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Jyn Mycle said:

With Carson out, we need to watch out for Peedy though I think he's not much of a threat as Carson. 

I'm pretty sure Blake is setting Wendy to win this competition.

Yes. She's definitely his chosen one. Just only looking at the spoilers, now I don't think she has much competition on Team Blake.

So far my I'm interested with these people that made it to the lives.

Team Kelly

Gymani

Brittany Bree?

Team Legend is out. 😆

Team Ari

Holly Forbes
Bella DeNapoli
Raquel Trinidad
Ryleigh Plank?

Team Blake

Wendy Moten
LiBianca

All female right now. I'm kinda sad towards some male contestant that I like that got eliminated before lives.

Edited by Jyn Mycle

Ok so I’m ECSTATIC about the icons that are moving on (honestly everyone, however my faves…..GET IT!!! Bella, Jershika, Gymani, Brittany, Holly, Shadale, Wendy, RYLEIGH?!?!!?!!!) and so many more tbh these are just the first that came to mind

obvi sad about Katherine, Hailey G, Kinsey, Sabrina, and more….ir sucks 

imma keep an eye out on Lana, LiBianca, Hailey M and Jim & Sasha! Haven’t heard much from them get but I’m intrigued

alao rlly interesting that many predicted Holly, Brittany, Paris and David to win their knockouts and they ended up getting stolen lol

11 minutes ago, Mohammad said:

Hailey might just be Kelly’s frontrunner. She to me screams winner the most on her team.

Brynn is the only pop act/teen to (organically) reach the finale on Team Kelly so far, and that was Kelly's first season.

Some predict a Team Kelly pop teen going to the finale every season and it hasn't happened since then. Just saying :shiftywave:

30 minutes ago, Jyn Mycle said:

With Carson out, we need to watch out for Peedy though I think he's not much of a threat as Carson. 

I'm pretty sure Blake is setting Wendy to win this competition.

How was Carson a threat? He’s out for a reason. 

5 minutes ago, echoap said:

Brynn is the only pop act/teen to (organically) reach the finale on Team Kelly so far, and that was Kelly's first season.

Some predict a Team Kelly pop teen going to the finale every season and it hasn't happened since then. Just saying :shiftywave:

She usually has a male country singer on her team, blocking the way. Not this time. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, TeamAudra said:

How was Carson a threat? He’s out for a reason. 

He's young and I think minivan will really like him, considering how Carter won S19. He also appeared on National TV, I'm pretty sure some people will remember him.

Tbh I like him though, but I'm all for Wendy being Blake's frontrunner.

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, VintageVoice said:

Teenager, four chair, blues (country adjacent), and Team Blake. Not 100% guaranteed a threat, but at a glance it’s not unreasonable some could assume he’s one.

And to be clearly wrong about it. That was my point. 

Edited by TeamAudra