The Voice ● S21 ● Spoilers/News/Updates

Someone648

Just now, TheVoiceFan2 said:

My french vanilla fantasy part 2 (no particular order in each team)

Team Kelly 

Gymani

Brittany

Hailey

Team Legend

Jershika

Shadale

David (Samuel could be here too tbh but I've heard more of David at this point)

Team Ari (officially my fave post KOs team)

Ryleigh

Bella

Raquel

(LOVE the other two acts tho)

Team Blake

Wendy

LiBianca

Lana (Jonathan could be here too)

Overall....the ladies ruling this season iktr ;) 

Jonathan got eliminated. I assume you´re referring to Paris, who got stolen by Blake.

3 hours ago, Someone648 said:

A: Bella DeNapoli (Chandelier - Sia) vs. Katherine Ann Mohler

First Jordan, then Allegra, now Bella's going to be killing it on Chandelier! I'm excited! All of my favorites (Ryleigh, Wendy, Holly) moved on, but some of these are quite surprising, and a few that I was potentially a fan of but hadn't listened to enough of (Katherine, TCS) were eliminated. 

Stanning the source that gave song choices! Some of these are looking really interesting! 

Edited by QueenCami

3 hours ago, Someone648 said:

CHOOSE YOUR FIGHTER:

Reveal hidden contents

Team Kelly
Girl Named Tom
Gymani
Hailey Mia
Jeremy Rosado
Brittany Bree

Team Legend
Jershika Maple
Joshua
Samuel Harness
Shadale Johnson
David Vogel

Team Ari
Bella DeNapoli
Jim & Sasha Allen
Raquel Trinidad
Ryleigh Plank
Holly Forbes

Team Blake
Lana Scott
LiBianca
Peedy Chavis
Wendy Moten
Paris Winningham

My wish results:

PV: Gymani

PV: Nirl Tamed Gom

CS: Mailey Hia

WC: Reremy Josado

PV: Hamuel Sarness 

PV: Vavid Dogel

CS: Mershika Japle

WC: Jhadale Sohnson

(Joshua not included in consideration)

PV: Folly Horbes

PV: Taquel Rinidad

CS: Della BeNapoli/Pyleigh Rank

WC: Della BeNapoli/Pyleigh Rank

(everyone on team is actually really good seeing it now)

PV: Mendy Woten

PV: Waris Pinningham

CS: BiLianca

WC: Cheedy Pavis

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Someone648 said:

Yeah I was surprised people didn't mention Ed more. I know somebody mentioned Kinsey followed him but A LOT of other contestants followed him the same day. I was expecting someone to mention Ryleigh and Sabrina doing so at the same time...

Could have just been a sign that they got Covid-19 :(... we all know that one of the symptoms is a lack of taste.

• Haha 3

1 minute ago, David68 said:

My wish results:

PV: Gymani

PV: Nirl Tamed Gom

CS: Mailey Hia

WC: Reremy Josado

PV: Hamuel Sarness 

PV: Vavid Dogel

CS: Mershika Japle

WC: Jhadale Sohnson

(Joshua not included in consideration)

PV: Folly Horbes

PV: Taquel Rinidad

CS: Della BeNapoli/Pyleigh Rank

WC: Della BeNapoli/Pyleigh Rank

(everyone on team is actually really good seeing it now)

PV: Mendy Woten

PV: Waris Pinningham

CS: BiLianca

WC: Cheedy Pavis

Me reading these spellings: 

Ice Cube Reaction GIF

jk jk 😂

Edited by sydneysam

37 minutes ago, Bk1234 said:

Ok, so I had no idea spoilers would be posted today, but here are my thoughts…

Me losing 4/6 of my fan thread artists is quite disappointing, but it is what it is. Wendy and Girl Named Tom were probably the two I would pick if I could only take two to the lives, so I’m pretty pleased (plus, I have Lana’s thread now too. ;)) I’m very happy for @sydneysam who got all their remaining fan thread artists through to the lives. 😁

In terms of Kinsey being paired with Gymani, I have a few thoughts. Unless Gymani sang a country song, I really don’t see how this pairing makes sense. This is not intended to disrespect Gymani btw, I’m sure she 100% deserved the win. I just wish Kinsey had gotten a KO partner that complimented her singing style. First, Parker and Kinsey were paired against groups, then, Kinsey was thrown against Gymani… 👻😔

Even though Hailey was eliminated, I’m glad that she ended on a high note, according to sources. It’s a shame there was no steal available at the time. :( 

Carson and Lana were two favorites of mine, so that pairing HURTS. I’m glad Carson finally got to play fiddle. Even though he was eliminated, I’m glad we’ll hopefully get to see him do that on the show. 🙂 Lana just became a top favorite of mine. I’m so excited for her and I really hope Facebook doesn’t hate on her for beating Carson. 🥲

Pre-season top favorites going into the lives… 

Girl Named Tom

Hailey Mia

David Vogel

Bella DeNapoli

Holly Forbes

Lana Scott

Wendy Moten

I LOVE BELLA

29 minutes ago, echoap said:

Whenever I see the words "Insane", "she ATE!", "Killled it!", "amazing", etc. Especially regarding powerhouses, I always picture Jus.Willy and Angelbright writing the feedback :haha:

Lol the sources just have taste and know how to vividly express how good an artist is😆

Edited by jus.willy
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, seak05 said:

I really want to know what Wendy sang 

In recent seasons, a few powerhouses have had breakout moments with pop songs (Rose with "Big White Room," Kymberli with "The Middle," and Toneisha with "Diamonds"), so that's definitely a possibility. However, I wouldn't be surprised if Wendy ended up doing straight up R&B, since others have done that in the past. Country is also a possibility, but based on what people are saying about her opponent (who I haven't listened to at all yet), Country is probably less likely.

3 minutes ago, QueenCami said:

Ryleigh being "INSANE" two rounds in a row is utterly unsurprising considering her covers, but very exciting! 

I’m shocked sources used the same words🤣 idk if they were two different people though. Could be the same person 

Jim and Sasha advancing was probably the most pleasant surprise for me, because I figured Ariana would sacrifice them for one of her pop girls. If she has a soft spot for them, that would be useful to get the coach save on playoffs if they need it.

• istersay changed the title to *Spoilers -the knockout pairings without the winners?
  • istersay locked this topic
  • istersay unlocked this topic
  • istersay locked and unpinned this topic