The Voice ● S21 ● Spoilers/News/Updates

Someone648

4 minutes ago, Misirlou said:

Also, Ed Sheeran as the advisor. Eh. Like I said, I liked his first album but that´s it. But maybe he had good advice. 

He might've passed the peak of his career but he's still got it. His new single is shaping up to be a huge hit.

53 minutes ago, TeamAudra said:

Minivan potential on a scale of 1-10. This isn’t meant to be taken too seriously. I did this in about a minute. 

TEAM KELLY:

Jeremy Rosado 5

Girl Named Tom 6

Hailey Mia 8

Gymani 2

Brittany Bree (Steal) 2

TEAM LEGEND:

Samuel Harness 3

Shadale Johnson 2

Jershika Maple 2

"Joshua" ?

David Vogel (Steal) 3

TEAM ARIANA:

Bella Denapoli 2

Ryleigh Plank 2

Jim and Sasha 1

Raquel Trinidad 2

Holly Forbes (Steal) 3

TEAM BLAKE:

Peedy Chavis 9

Wendy Moten 6 (because of Blake and possibly singing country)

Lana Scott 2

LiBianca 2

Paris Winningham (Steal) 2

Based on this, Peedy is winning, Hailey Mia as the runner-up and Wendy Moten getting 3rd place :dead:

8 minutes ago, echoap said:

Based on this, Peedy is winning, Hailey Mia as the runner-up and Wendy Moten getting 3rd place :dead:

It doesn’t take into account the performances. 

What if we were to compare this lineup to S14

Brynn - Hailey

Britton - Peedy

Kyla - Wendy. 

🤔

This isn’t a prediction, btw. 

• Like 1

Another problem is that none of these song choices scream "coronation song", except for "Oceans" LMAO.

I'm guessing a backstory is gonna be key this season. So far, the only one with an obvious backstory is Holly Forbes. 

So this is what it feels like to go through a season of spoilers without a clear snowflake.... 

Anyway, this is clearly a female-centric season so I don't have much investment yet. I only have like two male acts that I'm marginally interested in, one of which is a complete unknown and one we barely know about except for one live cover.

I will say that y'all might be underestimating Jim/Sasha on Team Ari. They're the lone folk male act in a pop female heavy team. They have the father/son connection that Minivan can latch on to (yes I know Sasha might turn away some voters, but this is 2021, surely the voters who are against trans people are in the minority?). Ariana pretty much paved the way for them to get on her live team. I think they could be a stealth fave of hers. 

I still have to see them on the show though. Or at least know more details about their tapings.

Also, who the heck is "Joshua"?????

Man, this season really is a middle finger to the demo, courtesy of the casting crew. I think the obvious focus was to not bring in a Todd or a Hoot, who most of the demo would instantly flock to, but in the process ended up with a top 20 without much variety, especially since they eliminated the female country singers early again. I’m not a card carrying minivan member, but if it wasn’t for Wendy, I’m not sure whether I’d even watch. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, TeamAudra said:

Man, this season really is a middle finger to the demo, courtesy of the casting crew. I think the obvious focus was to not bring in a Todd or a Hoot, who most of the demo would instantly flock to, but in the process ended up with a top 20 without much variety, especially since they eliminated the female country singers early again. I’m not a card carrying minivan member, but if it wasn’t for Wendy, I’m not sure whether I’d even watch. 

Lol your not a card carrying minivan member? That’s surprising.🤣

1 minute ago, TeamAudra said:

The season is clearly aimed for female pop, and it was as clear as day since Ariana was joining. Definitely not my cup of tea, but I have quite a few people I´m interested in. Of course, most of them are the people outside that lane, and I´d say a few of them could have a chance to make it far.

1 minute ago, Misirlou said:

The season is clearly aimed for female pop, and it was as clear as day since Ariana was joining. Definitely not my cup of tea, but I have quite a few people I´m interested in. Of course, most of them are the people outside that lane, and I´d say a few of them could have a chance to make it far.

Aimed for female pop?? LOL we legit have soo much rnb/soul artists too😂 so I’d rather say this season is aimed for anything but country

7 minutes ago, Teraginn said:

So this is what it feels like to go through a season of spoilers without a clear snowflake.... 

Anyway, this is clearly a female-centric season so I don't have much investment yet. I only have like two male acts that I'm marginally interested in, one of which is a complete unknown and one we barely know about except for one live cover.

I will say that y'all might be underestimating Jim/Sasha on Team Ari. They're the lone folk male act in a pop female heavy team. They have the father/son connection that Minivan can latch on to (yes I know Sasha might turn away some voters, but this is 2021, surely the voters who are against trans people are in the minority?). Ariana pretty much paved the way for them to get on her live team. I think they could be a stealth fave of hers. 

I still have to see them on the show though. Or at least know more details about their tapings.

Also, who the heck is "Joshua"?????

Definitely agree here. Not completely sure about them gaining a PV (Would be happy to be wrong), but it seems like Ariana could have a soft spot for them when she could have easily pit them against a pop girl and chosen her. But she didn´t, so they could very well be strong candidates for the coach save if they come to need it. The fact that they stand out in a sea of pop could help them.

1 minute ago, jus.willy said:

Aimed for female pop?? LOL we legit have soo much rnb/soul artists too😂 so I’d rather say this season is aimed for anything but country

We do, but they likely won´t get as much focus as the pop girls, since they´re not on Ariana´s team.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, TeamAudra said:

TPTB knows Minivan ain't going anywhere regardless of the cast of artists. I think they wanted Minivan to actually vote for an AA female this time, and the only way they can do that is if they make the rest of the cast very anti-Minivan.

• Like 2

Just now, Teraginn said:

TPTB knows Minivan ain't going anywhere regardless of the cast of artists. I think they wanted Minivan to actually vote for an AA female this time, and the only way they can do that is if they make the rest of the cast very anti-Minivan.

Yeah all of thissss.

• istersay changed the title to *Spoilers -the knockout pairings without the winners?
  • istersay locked this topic
  • istersay unlocked this topic
  • istersay locked and unpinned this topic