«««Corey Ward Fan Thread»»»

David68

On 3/16/2021 at 1:46 AM, Teraginn said:

Let's be real, IDF is gonna pick the girl for sure. 🙄

It's gonna be a close one at least, I would hope.

I think so too, but Corey´s well liked here any way. I like them both a lot so hopefully the battle delivers.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CMvYMA0JdQM/

Finally caught a live from Corey! Glad he did, love hearing him talk. He seems like a very purposeful, self-aware dude.

Also, he had Tyler Kohrs and S13 artist Sophia Bollman on his live. They both have great insights on the Voice worth hearing.

Apparently Corey has been busy with real life, which explains his relative quietness on social media. Hopefully he'll have more time to revel in the craziness of the Voice experience moving forward.

33 minutes ago, Teraginn said:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CMvYMA0JdQM/

Finally caught a live from Corey! Glad he did, love hearing him talk. He seems like a very purposeful, self-aware dude.

Also, he had Tyler Kohrs and S13 artist Sophia Bollman on his live. They both have great insights on the Voice worth hearing.

Apparently Corey has been busy with real life, which explains his relative quietness on social media. Hopefully he'll have more time to revel in the craziness of the Voice experience moving forward.

Corey came on Keegan’s live yesterday. He was so sweet and down to earth. The audience is gonna love him.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, David68 said:

⬆️

⬇️

https://www.instagram.com/tv/CMvuNCogYtz/?igshid=ec2p3pu3m0x

Corey came on at one point...

2454-B396-07-CF-43-BF-A8-B7-EF7-FABF097-

Two things stuck out to me in that live:

1.) Corey mentioned that he didn't spend as much time as he'd like with the rest of The Voice S20 cast pre-season because he was under pressure because it's his second time auditioning and he really wanted to make it. I hope that now he made it, he gets to breathe and just enjoy the experience.

2.) Corey also mentioned that he felt weird bandying the Team Kelly jacket around like his other teammates did. That makes sense to me, he doesn't seem to be the extroverted type who likes to toot his own horn, so to speak. I do hope he feels confident enough in his abilities moving forward, coz I really wanted him to go far. <4

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, anonymouskid_35 said:

Just sharing ~

mde a digital vector artwork for this wonderful and awesome man. I'm so glad he re-auditioned this year 💖

Untitled83-20210326151037.png

Congrats, this is great. Thank you. If I'm inspired enough, I might do one and post here, too. His eyes are so emotional while singing, it might even be a nice exercise on how to convey emotion and human expression. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

5 hours ago, Teraginn said:

great job! you brought out his eyes!

That was my major intention with the drawing, because they are so expressive. I've tried my best, but still could have been a bit better. But that's fine 😆

• Like 1