«««Corey Ward Fan Thread»»»

David68

Just now, Misirlou said:

I can already hear Corey killing this. Hope he keeps it in the same key for more impact, because he can definitely reach those notes.

That's the performance I've been looking forward the most this season, because I'm a Kelly Clarkson stan, Sleeping at last is really cool (cof cof my early days of watching Grey's Anatomy cof cof), Corey can pull it off and it was a smart choice overall. Appeals to his talent in conveying emotion, it's right in his pocket and there's the whole clickbait of "See this competitor put a different spin in his coach song). 

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, SNI2 said:

That was my major intention with the drawing, because they are so expressive. I've tried my best, but still could have been a bit better. But that's fine 😆

Better? oml that artwork put mine to shame LMAO. That's so good omg!!! Phenomenal job ❤️🥺

46 minutes ago, anonymouskid_35 said:

Better? oml that artwork put mine to shame LMAO. That's so good omg!!! Phenomenal job ❤️🥺

What!? No way, your minimalistic style is so well done and people tend to love it. Besides, IDK how to work with vetors 😆

Edited by SNI2
  • Thanks 1

10 hours ago, Misirlou said:

I can already hear Corey killing this. Hope he keeps it in the same key for more impact, because he can definitely reach those notes.

He slays it like this, he would deserve that PV, even if its highly unlikely to happen.

Just now, QueenMae16 said:

He slays it like this, he would deserve that PV, even if its highly unlikely to happen.

I'm both a Corey and a Kenzie supporter, so I dont have a problem with Kenzie inevitably getting it. I do hope Corey gets the WC though if Kelly doesnt save him and he has the potential to end at least 3rd in the finale.

If it were a normal format with 2 PVs, I'm fairly certain Corey would get the second one.

10 hours ago, Misirlou said:

I can see Corey pulling off a version of this that combines Ryan's emotion with Kelly's power. 

• Like 1

Just now, Teraginn said:

I can see Corey pulling off a version of this that combines Ryan's emotion with Kelly's power. 

watch this look here GIF by Paul McCartney

... I'm PRETTY SURE Kelly will know how to make it explode in the end. It's ones of her specialties when covering a song... AND IT'S HER DAMN SONG. 

6 minutes ago, VintageVoice said:

Time to use my semi-legitimate psychic song prediction powers to get Corey to do one of the following for his playoffs performance:

Muse - Starlight

James Arthur - Train Wreck

Damien Rice - Delicate

Damien Rice - Cannonball

BANNERS - Someone To You

I definitely think a Damien Rice song is in the future for Corey, but I wonder which one will he or Kelly pick.......

Also, I will squeal if he sings a Muse song, but they're stingy at clearing their songs on TV shows. Not impossible to do, but it will take some pushing.

1 minute ago, Teraginn said:

I definitely think a Damien Rice song is in the future for Corey, but I wonder which one will he or Kelly pick.......

Also, I will squeal if he sings a Muse song, but they're stingy at clearing their songs on TV shows. Not impossible to do, but it will take some pushing.

As long as Damien Rice isn't his Instant Save/Wildcard song, since less well-known songs struggle more there and Damien Rice isn't super well-known stateside.

Crossing my fingers he gets something that isn't a bus attempt, at the very least.

25 minutes ago, FloorWax said:

I have a feeling we won't be seeing his battle til the the last battles episode, but I'm sure it will be worth the wait!

It would suck to wait another week to see him, but I definitely want him in a Monday episode to get as much views as possible.

Just now, Teraginn said:

It would suck to wait another week to see him, but I definitely want him in a Monday episode to get as much views as possible.

All of the battles and KOs this season are going to be aired on a Monday, so we're definitely seeing him there.

He could be a candidate for closing Episode 2 though. S18 and S19's second battles episode ended in a save. 

12 minutes ago, Teraginn said:

don't worry we got all just mondays until lives

3 hours ago, VintageVoice said:

As long as Damien Rice isn't his Instant Save/Wildcard song, since less well-known songs struggle more there and Damien Rice isn't super well-known stateside.

Crossing my fingers he gets something that isn't a bus attempt, at the very least.

Now I wonder... What are the odds of TPTB bussing Corey? Stranger things have happened.