«««Corey Ward Fan Thread»»»

David68

6 hours ago, Teraginn said:

I can't wait for him to just get a song where he can just go all out on his chest voice and rasp. I hope Already Gone will be that song, although he is doing the wispier SAL version.

I honestly really want to hear him sing the SAL version. It is a 100% confirmed he´s doing that one? Because the Kelly version wouldn´t be a good fit.

20 hours ago, Teraginn said:

I can't wait for him to just get a song where he can just go all out on his chest voice and rasp. I hope Already Gone will be that song, although he is doing the wispier SAL version.

This is The Voice, I don't doubt they're going to find a place for him to showcase is upper chest voice on that song. 

Edited by FloorWax

https://www.instagram.com/p/CNWb0lXhloM/

Pete's interview with Corey was so informative and hilarious!

Some things of note:

- Corey apparently was in a rock band called Room 222 when he was younger. I can't for the life of me find any evidence of it anywhere so if anyone can help me track it down, I would appreciate it.

- When asked about his opinion on Ariana being a S21 coach, he said it sucks that he's a season late for her. :P 

- there's an unexpected amount of poop and fart jokes and stories in this live. :rofl:

- Corey basically went into a tangent and gushed about Sleeping At Last on the live (without any prompting from me or anyone else watching), so I guess that answers your question @Misirlou? :P

- He mentioned that he still keeps contact with Jim Ranger and a few others from S19.

- He plans on hitting the ground running after the show and making a record and doing collaborations with other artists. He's also open to collaborate with Pete when the times comes. ❤️

- Apparently, Corey's enneagram type is 2. I'm a 4 myself.

Anyway, go watch the live if you want to know more about these two artists, it's a gem!

Edited by Teraginn
  • Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, FloorWax said:

This is The Voice, I don't doubt they're going to find a place for him to showcase is upper chest voice on that song. 

Yep. I love SAL's Already Gone but it's not really a competition song. I guess that's why we were all shookt when we found out he won with that song.

Just droppin' it here

I've made a digital artwork for one of the kindest artists I've interacted with this season! I just really love how expresses his emotions songs every single time up on that stage. I've had a hard time giving justice to his tattoos bc my reference photo was reaaally blurry 😅

Untitled131-20210409042404.png

• Like 4

Just now, anonymouskid_35 said:

Just droppin' it here

I've made a digital artwork for one of the kindest artists I've interacted with this season! I just really love how expresses his emotions songs every single time up on that stage. I've had a hard time giving justice to his tattoos bc my reference photo was reaaally blurry 😅

Untitled131-20210409042404.png

🤩 

Corey confirmed in his IG story that he does, in fact, read IDF (there’s a post in the spoiler thread with a screenshot to prove it but I am not tech savvy enough to figure out how to copy it to this fan thread).

If you’re reading this, Corey, you’ve been crushing it so far this season and I’m confident your KO is going to be absolutely stellar. Can’t wait to see it air tonight!

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, VintageVoice said:

Corey confirmed in his IG story that he does, in fact, read IDF (there’s a post in the spoiler thread with a screenshot to prove it but I am not tech savvy enough to figure out how to copy it to this fan thread).

If you’re reading this, Corey, you’ve been crushing it so far this season and I’m confident your KO is going to be absolutely stellar. Can’t wait to see it air tonight!

3725-E8-C8-92-DB-4-EF7-9-F84-333-F97-E91

The story in question. ;) [credit to @Bk1234]

Also, he actually admitted to knowing about IDF ages ago in a reply he made to a comment I made on his social media. I'd post the comment here but I don't want people to link my IDF username to my real social media.

#movingforWARD

Edited by Teraginn
  • Like 4

It's so random, but I'm drooling all over Corey's outfit. If my hometown wasn't so hot/tropical, I'd be the happiest lesbian around in that leather jacket. 

But anyway, see y'all on the top 5 after this knockout. 

GIF by Skittles

• Like 1