«««Corey Ward Fan Thread»»»

David68

Corey's gonna be in the first episode! That makes two times he's been in the premiere lol. And, 

🧐 he got a higher rating than Kenzie so watch your back Kenzie 😂 

not to say that that TVLine person isn't biased but

Edited by David68

16 minutes ago, David68 said:
  Hide contents

Corey's gonna be in the first episode! That makes two times he's been in the premiere lol. And, 

🧐 he got a higher rating than Kenzie so watch your back Kenzie 😂 

not to say that that TVLine person isn't biased but

We'll take what we can get!

I hope that rating reflects well on the actual performance! I already know the Pete rating is bunk, but maybe the Corey one is legit. 

To quote Charlie, Mr. TVLine: "Back after failing to get a chair turn in Season 19’s Blinds, Corey explained before his performance that he’d chosen Calum Scott’s version of Robyn to cover because he wanted to make sure we could hear the emotion in his voice. And did we ever. Not only did he demonstrate impressive range, but the two-chair turn’s performance had the intensity of a middle-of-the-night voicemail you’ll probably regret leaving for your ex while drunk."

3 hours ago, QueenMae16 said:

I'm interested in this dude tbh, he's the one male this season I can root for. I hope he does well, and Hunter vibes are spot on.

I was unsure to get attached, but he's intriguing and its time I stop hesitating. Please add me!

Added!

25 minutes ago, David68 said:

He got 83% of the Voice app chairs to turn!! He just killed it y'all!

I did not expect him to get that high of a score, ngl!

Now if only we can translate that to votes.....

BTW, Todd was also 83% on his blind audition score on the app. Hmm.....

Based on how tonight went, if Corey performs at close to that level once the lives start he's got a legit shot at getting the save (my preferred option for him) or winning the Wildcard if he doesn't get the PV. We'll see, but I'm crossing my fingers that my gut feeling here's right.

The last contestant I "was just keeping an eye on" proceeded to win the show, so who knows?

Edited by VintageVoice
  • Like 1