American Idol Performances Mini Rankdown

Alex95

13 minutes ago, 1234567890 said:

There is a GOD. 🙌

Didn't you watch last season for Ariana? :dead: 

But yeah I heard about this and saw it wasn't coming on in the Spring. America's Song Contest will replace it for this Spring. But yeah I'm glad it's down to one season a year now. If there can be only 1 season a year of DWTS now, then there should just be 1 season of The Voice. 😘 :giggle: 

2 minutes ago, *Wallace said:

Didn't you watch last season for Ariana? :dead: 

But yeah I heard about this and saw it wasn't coming on in the Spring. America's Song Contest will replace it for this Spring. But yeah I'm glad it's down to one season a year now. If there can be only 1 season a year of DWTS now, then there should just be 1 season of The Voice. 😘 :giggle: 

I tried and failed. :giggle: I never even got started. :stealth:

thank u next middle finger GIF by Ariana Grande

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, sublymonal said:

Our team is advancing Stephany Negrete’s “Mamma Knows Best”

Stephany being the only semi-finalist remaining in the game and her performance through the wildcard round! :wub: Love this journey for her. ❤️ 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, *Wallace said:

Stephany being the only semi-finalist remaining in the game and her performance through the wildcard round! :wub: Love this journey for her. ❤️ 

The original semifinalist, paving with the way for future lesser semifinalists ❤️ 

23 minutes ago, Solaris said:

The original semifinalist, paving with the way for future lesser semifinalists ❤️ 

No Way Family GIF by GIPHY Studios Originals

Ugh this is reminding me of the robbed semi-finalists from Seasons 1-7 that got robbed of spots in the Top 20. :/ 

For round four we will begin to build our top 20. In pairs, we will each cut two performances and send one straight to the top 20. One lucky person gets to be alone.

j7U8hHe.png

@*Lily & @NGM

@jarmon & @Zoey

@FrogLenzen & @*Chris

@1234567890 & @Elliott

@*Diana & @goofycilla90

@Steven_ & @Solaris

@JORDAN_FAN & @*Amanda

@*Wallace & @totes4totes

@Alex95 & @taylorkat

@hayden98

@sublymonal & @Crisis

You have 48 hours to make your cuts and save. If you go more than 24 hours without hearing from your partner, you can move on without them. Performances highlighted in blue are off limits, but everything else is available to be cut and saved. Good luck!

• Alex95 changed the title to American Idol Performances Mini Rankdown (Season 15 - Round 4)