American Idol Performances Mini Rankdown

Alex95

Just now, *Wallace said:

I felt this same way regarding Mikalah Gordon. I'm sure others have said the same about her too.

Just thinking of how Mikalah was robbed of doing Amy Winehouse’s F*ck Me Pumps for 2000s week and The Nanny theme song for 1990s week. 😢😢😢😢😢 

1 minute ago, Elliott said:

In the interest of preserving my friendship with Chris, I will ignore everyone sharing their thoughts on Megan Joy.

Just like I keep my thoughts of Sarver and Lee to myself 😘 

If I can deal with you shading my number one, I can deal with you not liking someone who isn’t in my top 10 :haha: 

Just now, *Chris said:

You know well enough that Brooke not my #1 😘 

I think the fact I waited in a crowd for an hour to hear Carrie Underwood give a seminar at CMA Fest is enough to make up for me shading her Idol run. 😘 

• Confused 2

8 minutes ago, Elliott said:

Just thinking of how Mikalah was robbed of doing Amy Winehouse’s F*ck Me Pumps for 2000s week and The Nanny theme song for 1990s week. 😢😢😢😢😢 

Yeah it would have been so great if Mikalah could have done some Amy Winehouse or artists like her. :( 

5 minutes ago, Elliott said:

I like Brooke?

You shady son-of-a-gun. :dead:

11 minutes ago, *Wallace said:

I felt this same way regarding Mikalah Gordon. I'm sure others have said the same about her too.

Yup :(.

I would have loved Megan to do Amy Winehouse (at least she was able to sing Amy on tour), Duffy, Eliza Doolittle... 

• Like 1

For round four, we will begin to make our top 20! Everyone will be in pairs (except one lucky person who will be alone). You must cut two performances from the game, and choose one to send straight to the top 20. Performances highlighted in blue are off limits

Pairs:

02s5S6g.png

@*Chris & @NGM

@Alex95 & @Elliott

@rdhaley96 & @goofycilla90

@totes4totes & @FrogLenzen

@Steven_ & @Solaris

@*Diana & @taylorkat

@sublymonal & @hayden98

@*Wallace & @1234567890

@*Amanda

@*Lily & @JC

@Zoey & @Weedy_Speedy

You have 48 hours to make your cuts and save. If you don't hear from your partner within 24 hours, you can move on without them.

• Alex95 changed the title to American Idol Performances Mini Rankdown (Season 8 - Round 4)